The...I want this player to Juve thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
Prandelli isn't overrated.Maybe he isn't special(what does that mean btw) but you can't say he isn't doing good job.This is best Fiorentina can do.4th spot was their ultimate goal and they succeeded.With another manager Fiorentina would be another Sampdoria,Palermo or Lazio.Do you remember how they survived in Serie A in 2004-2005?By fixing games..Their squad wasn't much worse than current one.

he isn't special?
maybe

he is better than Ranieri?
definitely

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Prandelli isn't overrated.Maybe he isn't special(what does that mean btw) but you can't say he isn't doing good job.This is best Fiorentina can do.4th spot was their ultimate goal and they succeeded.With another manager Fiorentina would be another Sampdoria,Palermo or Lazio.Do you remember how they survived in Serie A in 2004-2005?By fixing games..Their squad wasn't much worse than current one.

he isn't special?
maybe

he is better than Ranieri?
definitely
Some people here see Prandelli as the best manager after Lippi. And you want to tell me that is not overrated?

In what way he is better than Ranieri? Can you be more specific when you make such a claim?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Because Prandelli is overrated and he's nothing special.
Душан;1894554 said:
He's a bit overrated as Jack said and if we're going to replace Ranieri it should be someone much better.
To say he is overrated is harsh I believe...
He is yet to coach a big team, so we can't judge him!!! remember Lippi when first came to Juve?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
When you have a player like Kaka in your ranks you will build a system to fit his style there is no "he doesn't fit our 4-4-2" when talking about genuine talent like Kaka, Messi...

Ranieri to pick D'Agostino ahead of Kaka! Dear, I believe there is no fucking way on fucking earth that Ranieri would dos uch thing as no one is insane enough to do so, but if he did (lets just assume) then you must give up your stupidity crown owned when you compared Paro to Cesc and head it to Claudio for picking D'Agostino ahead of Kaka.
when a coach like ranieri picks poulsen over xabi alonso it wouldn't suprise me if he picked d'agostino over kaka in juve's formation. his insanity no longer surprises me, im surprised you havn't realised that.

afterall xabi is more talented than poulsen, giovinco is talented yet he hardly plays, honestly speaking i cant imagine that he would accomodate kaka because he is such a 1 dimensional manager who has no plan B in terms of alternative styles or formations that work.

for the last time i said if i was manager and i had kaka i would accomodate him, but the point was there is no point picking kaka when ranieri will mostly likely not accomodate him.

p.s stick with the argument stop involving this paro and cesc shit, its making you look pathetic in your argument when it has nothing to do with the point being made

Jul 2, 2006
Some people here see Prandelli as the best manager after Lippi. And you want to tell me that is not overrated?

In what way he is better than Ranieri? Can you be more specific when you make such a claim?
He isn't best manager after Lippi yet.But he is most suitable manager for Juventus.

The difference between Ranieri and him is this;
Ranieri spend all of his chances of winning something with popular teams.He failed at Valencia,Chelsea and now at Juventus.After all of excuses like limited transfer budget,injury crisis and ref mistakes some could say he is doing ok.
But losing series,accepting one point against shitty teams aren't acceptable.We are not familiar with such embarrasment.it is clear it doesn't work with Ranieri. change is needed.if he cant win one of Scudetto or Champions League he must be fired.

on the other hand Prandelli is deserving a job at high calibred teams like us after what he has done with Parma and Fiorentina.Give him chance of his life instead of giving Ranieri a 3th chance.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Screw the system and the formation. Who cares if he fits the system? Are you guys for real? Do you seriously believe the system is actually working, or that we have the right players for Ranieri's rigid and beloved 4-4-2? How many juve games have you watched this season?
i never said the system or formation works, but at the same time its not for me or anyone else other than ranieri to decide what system of formation we play, when will some of you stop thinking that im ranieri and go take out his tactical decisions on him and not me

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
To a certain point I agree that Ranieri proved that he's not a winner by failing at Valencia and Chelsea and most probably us. Prandelli on the other hand has proven that he atleast can atleast bring lower level teams to a higher level. Nevertheless this is an topic that should be adressed in the end of the current season.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i would risk antonio conte as manager much like barca did with guardiola, not saying it will necessarily work but i think its time we hired one of these new generation of italian managers who are modern with their ideas. In an ideal world i would have deschamps back.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
i would risk antonio conte as manager much like barca did with guardiola, not saying it will necessarily work but i think its time we hired one of these new generation of italian managers who are modern with their ideas. In an ideal world i would have deschamps back.
Well Prandelli isn't exactly of the new generation but still old Juve guard. Just make ADP a player coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)