The...I want this player to Juve thread (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
we don't even have 25m for our whole budget.

Yaya Touré? Give me a f*ckin' break. That must be media BS but we know the clowns we have on board so...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Iaquinta can also play as a RWF in 4-3-3, or as a SS, that's why he's compatible with DP, trez and Amauri, while Trez and Amauri didnt merge together, so if DP is injured/tired, Iaquinta has to play

I want Aquilani for sure, but remember that he's not the king of the center field at Roma, he plays next to De Rossi and Perotta, which makes things easier than playing next to Poulsen
de Rossi may make aquilani look better, but gerrard has been making liverpool look good for the last 5 years.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
de Rossi may make aquilani look better, but gerrard has been making liverpool look good for the last 5 years.
You're right, Mascherano and Gerrard make it easier for Xabi, I was saying that trading Iaquinta with Aquilani isn't a good idea because Iaquinta will be usefull for Roma more than Aquilani will be useful for us

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Manu won't let Tevez go surely
man u don't own tevez, he is only on loan there. he is owned by no club but man u are almost certainly gonna take up their option on him

38m for Modric!?! SURE! If only had that cash lol.
great idea,sign a highly rated young player,watch him flop in a terrible and unbalanced side,then seel him for almost double

next week-Juve in £79 bid for Giovanni Dos Santos:pado:

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
The only thing i hope is that zanetti gets back again soon, and with his help, we start to play some football again in midfield so that even our managers see that we desperately need a regista!

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
Yaya is definitely what we need. After him, we could sign Makelele and have an all-defensive midfield. Camo and Gio be damned, lets play it safe.:weee:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Decent alternative to De Ceglie. Very good going forward, somewhat suspect defensively. Facing tough competition by Radu, who's better defensively and hence preferred.

Better than having Molinaro on the bench, probably.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Aargh, no offense but I hate Eboue and his decision making.
most arsenal fans would agree with you, i'm part of the minority thats a fan of his. His decision making is poor thats a given, so is his attitude. But imo he's a talented right back playing him as a midfielder is a waste. He just needs a bit of polishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)