The...I want this player to Juve thread (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
I read that on Goal/com and I thought it's just their rubbish rumors
30 FUCKEN MILLION EUROS !!!!!!!!!!
and we're after a RB and................................ a DM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I read about Yaya, my left testicle exploded, I cant believe it

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
This is getting comical.

The problem with this team is too many DMs, and not enough defenders and creative players. Toure is good, but he's the last player Juve needs.

Modric for 38m euro is plain retarded. He's a 15-20m player, tops.

Ironically, Xabi Alonso is still exactly what the team needs, well, Xabi and Zapata. If they really have 38m burning a hole in their pockets, it should go to them.

If not Xabi Alonso, then burn some cash on Aquilani, Rosina, Toulalan, Diego or Montolivo.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
This is getting comical.

The problem with this team is too many DMs, and not enough defenders and creative players. Toure is good, but he's the last player Juve needs.

Modric for 38m euro is plain retarded. He's a 15-20m player, tops.

Ironically, Xabi Alonso is still exactly what the team needs, well, Xabi and Zapata. If they really have 38m burning a hole in their pockets, it should go to them.

If not Xabi Alonso, then burn some cash on Aquilani, Rosina, Toulalan, Diego or Montolivo.
Agree , Xabi is still what we really need, we lack a real footballer at the center, to connect between the left side(Nedved/Gio,DC) and the right side (Camo, Grygera), also to create chances from the center so we can attack on 3 levels instead of just 2

Mar 30, 2006
we need Zapata, alonso, Rosina and Vargas and a RB.
out Moli Chimi Sali Grygera and maybe Poulsen Mellberg Andrada Tiago. IMO
Poulsen just got here so he wont be leaving. Grygera is our only performing RB and Sali is worht keeping as a squad player. Chimienti does not play and is virtually worthless.

We have been trying to sell Tiago but he wont go .. likely because no one will match the wages we are paying him?

The club are trying to terminate Andrade's contract.

I wonder if we offer Roma Iaquinta + Tiago in the winter window will they give us Aquilani? That would solve our problems in terms of CM and we would not have to worry about having a player who does not do work in the midfield and is only a CAM)

He could be responsible for our midfield distribution and would pop up with some goals. He is not signing a deal with Roma so they might be greatful to get a CF who works well with Spalletti in Iaquinta and a CM to replace Aquilani (Tiago)
Roma must realize they need some more firepower up front seeing how Mancini left and they are garbage without Totti.

Selling a great player like Iaquita would be sad but we need a good CM more that a good forward who does not get much playing time. Priorities...
Plus Trez will return in the winter so we wont be lacking a CF. Then we can bring back Paolucci in the summer too.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Poulsen just got here so he wont be leaving. Grygera is our only performing RB and Sali is worht keeping as a squad player. Chimienti does not play and is virtually worthless.

We have been trying to sell Tiago but he wont go .. likely because no one will match the wages we are paying him?

The club are trying to terminate Andrade's contract.

I wonder if we offer Roma Iaquinta + Tiago in the winter window will they give us Aquilani? That would solve our problems in terms of CM and we would not have to worry about having a player who does not do work in the midfield and is only a CAM)

He could be responsible for our midfield distribution and would pop up with some goals. He is not signing a deal with Roma so they might be greatful to get a CF who works well with Spalletti in Iaquinta and a CM to replace Aquilani (Tiago)
Roma must realize they need some more firepower up front seeing how Mancini left and they are garbage without Totti.

Selling a great player like Iaquita would be sad but we need a good CM more that a good forward who does not get much playing time. Priorities...
Plus Trez will return in the winter so we wont be lacking a CF. Then we can bring back Paolucci in the summer too.
I agree with everything except the Iaquinta part, I believe Iaquinta is irreplaceable, he's not old, he's usually benched and doesn't complain, and he saved our asses in many occasions so he's affective, plus Iaquinta+Tiago is too much for Aquilani, also we dont want to strengthen our opponents as we did with Zlatan and Mutu

I'd prefer Alonso than Aquilani, as he's more experienced and mature, and I think he can lead our center field better than aquilani who needs more experience and developing

Plus we already have 2 rising young CMs (Marchisio and ekdal), though Aquilani is more experienced for sure but they cant learn much from him while Alonso can provide stability and teach our young CMs

Mar 30, 2006
I agree with everything except the Iaquinta part, I believe Iaquinta is irreplaceable, he's not old, he's usually benched and doesn't complain, and he saved our asses in many occasions so he's affective, plus Iaquinta+Tiago is too much for Aquilani, also we dont want to strengthen our opponents as we did with Zlatan and Mutu

I'd prefer Alonso than Aquilani, as he's more experienced and mature, and I think he can lead our center field better than aquilani who needs more experience and developing

Plus we already have 2 rising young CMs (Marchisio and ekdal), though Aquilani is more experienced for sure but they cant learn much from him while Alonso can provide stability and teach our young CMs
Iaquinta is not irreplaceble. we would have a replacement in Paolucci.

Del Piero/Giovinco ----Trez/Amauri/Paolucci.

Also we bought Iaquinta for 10 million tiago for like 10 million but we can't sell him for as much as we bought him for and he hardly plays.
Aquilani would be a starter and if we can get him for a sub(iaquinta) and a player who does not play. then it will be a good bit of transfer business. A player like Aquilani is the missing piece of the jigsaw for us.

Ekdal is far to young to even be considered right now and Marchisio is nothing like Aquilani. As for Alonso he would be great but the problem is Liverpool did not sell him to us and ask too much for him. Plus he did not put up much of a fight to join us. I like Iaquinta .. but we should be objective and get what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)