The...I want this player to Juve thread (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
that's a pretty close call...both have their pros and cons...Xabi has not been allowed to really settle at a club, whilst Xavi has been playing for Barca for like forever...if I had to choose between the 2, I would honestly go for Alonso

Buy on AliExpress.com

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
yeah I agree, but last season he wasn't good, he needs to get himself back into form
I thought he was very good in the games i saw him play... in a season where barca were very poor i think he was instrumental when the team did well.. i think the teams poor performances overall meant he didnt shine last season...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
trust me he was'nt on top of his game, eg aganst atletico. inesta however was, I think xavi is getting his form back in time for the euros

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
trust me he was'nt on top of his game, eg aganst atletico. inesta however was, I think xavi is getting his form back in time for the euros
Thanks but i think ill trust my own eyes and judgement on this one... I think Iniesta was poor a majority of the time... not his fault though as he was used alot as a winger to play as part of a 3 up top.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I heard Juve are gonna buy some young French and Serb stars and loan them out all over Italy.
I'm not talking to you anymore if you were joking about the Serb stars.
I spent the last 20 minutes checking every single Serbian sport site and newspaper looking for these news and i couldn't find anything. :)

But i did found news about Juve and Stankovic. They claim that Juve and his agents talked about a potential transfer and both parties want Stankovic to join Juve.

Also i read an interview with Bosko Jankovic from Palermo who says how Juve are asking for him and how Zamparini told him that he'll have to wait for one more year until he's allowed to leave Palermo and join Juve.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Of course there's no news on the net yet, it's inside information Mr. Scout Milanista! :D

I guess these kids will be between 14-19 years old. A list of the best French and Serb stars of this age group would be nice. :p

EDIT: one source says French and Serbs, another French and Portuguese. :mute:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Of course there's no news on the net yet, it's inside information Mr. Scout Milanista! :D

I guess these kids will be between 14-19 years old. A list of the best French and Serb stars of this age group would be nice. :p

EDIT: one source says French and Serbs, another French and Portuguese. :mute:
Serb or Portuguese makes no big difference.
Serbs always produced great young talents. They have great youth schools, their players are genetically talented for football and if you look at the last three u21 Euros you'll see that the Serbian nt is one of the best in Europe. They played 2 finals and 1 semifinal in last 3 euros.
But the problem occurs when the serbian teams sell these young talents. In the past Yugoslav teams were financially strong and they were keeping their young stars. That's why they were successful in european competitions, with the 1991 CL win being the icing on the cake.
But later former yugoslav countries, especially Serbia, started selling their stars to the richer clubs from eastern europe, where they couldn't develop the way they'd do that in Serbia or in Western Europe, and most of them disappear somewhere in Russia or Ukraine.

In Juve i'm sure they'll have all the conditions needed to develop and if we make the right choices and we pick the best young players then in some 5 years we can easily produce 1 or 2 great players for the future.

The same goes with the French and Portuguese players. These nations, along with the Netherlands, Italy, Spain and Serbia, always produced the best young players in Europe.

Good news if what your sources say is true :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)