The...I want this player to Juve thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
I'm not having a go at you but i'm curious to know why u want Gomis over Huntelaar (e.g. different aspects??)
Nah, you have the right to question :spliff:... Well I dont know considering St. Ettienne is actually close to Turin, there are quite a few French players at Juve (Zeb, Trez) and I think Gomis would fit into our system and compliment Alex/Amauri better. Gomis can get you something out of nothing, magic, while Hunter is more of a box striker. Also, considering I've seen more of Gomis than Klass might sway my opinion but Gomis is more pacey and well positioned than Hunter, who has better heading, finishing, I just prefer Bafe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Nah, you have the right to question :spliff:... Well I dont know considering St. Ettienne is actually close to Turin, there are quite a few French players at Juve (Zeb, Trez) and I think Gomis would fit into our system and compliment Alex/Amauri better. Gomis can get you something out of nothing, magic, while Hunter is more of a box striker. Also, considering I've seen more of Gomis than Klass might sway my opinion but Gomis is more pacey and well positioned than Hunter, who has better heading, finishing, I just prefer Bafe.
Fair enough, I haven't seen too much of Gomis so to me he's a bit of an unknown quantity.. I look foward to seeing how he shapes up at Euro2008, as will a lot big European clubs i guess

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There isn't a team that will offer 25m for Trez.
And the article says "Reports coming from Italy claim...."

No mention of the tv station or the newspaper that claims that we're open for a sale. These kind of articles are pure trash.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
There isn't a team that will offer 25m for Trez.
And the article says "Reports coming from Italy claim...."

No mention of the tv station or the newspaper that claims that we're open for a sale. These kind of articles are pure trash.
I dissagree
I think teams would offer that amount for Trez but I don`t think our board would be willing to sell him for that price

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I dissagree
I think teams would offer that amount for Trez but I don`t think our board would be willing to sell him for that price
Yeah, well, you could be right.
Personally i would never sell Trez, but if our board decides to cash in on him, it will be hard to find a team willing to offer 25M.

You know, put yourself in other team's directors situation. Trez will be 31 at the start of the season. Teams that will be willing to buy him know that he can offer many goals for 2 more seasons and then it's a big risk. Paying 25M for 2 years (+his wages) isn't a smart business.
There are more world class attackers from his generation (-/+ a year).
Van Nistelrooy, Henry, Raul.
I'm sure everyone here will go crazy if Juve offer 25M for any of the three, eventhough they guarantee many goals.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You might be right but this is the time to cash in on him as later his price will drop severely

by the way I think Gomis is going to be the top scorer of the european championship

I also think Fenin is going to surprise
Gomis is 4th choice in France right now, so you're only going to see him in cameos this coming tournament.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Personally i would never sell Trez, but if our board decides to cash in on him, it will be hard to find a team willing to offer 25M.

You know, put yourself in other team's directors situation. Trez will be 31 at the start of the season. Teams that will be willing to buy him know that he can offer many goals for 2 more seasons and then it's a big risk. Paying 25M for 2 years (+his wages) isn't a smart business.
I'm sure everyone here will go crazy if Juve offer 25M for any of the three, eventhough they guarantee many goals.
Both henry and raul don't gurantee many goals (per season) thats for sure, Van nistelrooy is another story. trezeguet scores from 1/2 chances, its very hard to find strikers out there that can offer that ........

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Well Trez doesn`t rely on his speed so I don`t see why he couldn`t play even more than 2 seasons at his best
Dario Hubner was top scorer with Trez while he was something like 36 so I can`t see why Trez couldn`t score 20 for another 4 seasons
DP is quite old but you still see him performing great some even say it is his best season ever (I don`t think so but in terms of scoring it sure is!)

Players who rely on their speed are the ones who are playing great untill they are 30-32 years old
just look at Henry he still is a great player but he relies on his speed and that`s why he isn`t at his best anymore Wenger knew it and sold him on time

Trez however could give more
I personally admire Trez for his contribution and he is also underated team player but I don`t like his kind of players who can`t do anything if they don`t get served
that`s why I would like to see Gomis or Huntellar (who can create for himself by the way...)

Dec 26, 2004
Trezeguet = Ronaldinho + x.
Zapata = x+y.

x= $.
y= x of selling Tiago and Almiron.

_______________________Buffon/Who Care

Mellberg/Gryegera__Zapata/Andrade___Chilleini/Legro__De Cegile/Nobody

Camo/Marchioni____Xabi/Zanetti__Sissoko/Marchisio__Ronaldinho/Nedved

_______________Del Piero/Gio_____Amauri/Iaquinta

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
dude, go check the records of Henry and Raul...they are the modern-day greats of the game!
I mentioned there in my post (per season), henry scored many goals with arsenal (but neither with juve or barca). Raul struggled alot in scoring goals for madrid in the last 4 seasons or so (just this season he managed to get he's form back) but being an idol for madrid they've didn't want to sell him. Trezeguet is doing great with us, he always gurantee us goals and can score even from a single chance that he gets (remember the torino derby)......

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
Trezeguet = Ronaldinho + x.
Zapata = x+y.

x= $.
y= $ of selling Tiago and Almiron.

_______________________Buffon/Who Care

Mellberg/Gryegera__Zapata/Andrade___Chilleini/Legro__De Cegile/Nobody

Camo/Marchioni____Xabi/Zanetti__Sissoko/Marchisio__Ronaldinho/Nedved

_______________Del Piero/Gio_____Amauri/Iaquinta
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)