The...I want this player to Juve thread (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
what is with all these donkeys turnign up claiming moggi could have gotten ronaldo,benzema and gotten zizou to come out of retirement and resurrected john charles from teh dead? moggi was great but his time has passed and juve are working under financial constraints compared to 5 years ago,deal with it

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Richard Dunne is a great defender and id like to see him at Juve but only if he was relativly cheap..not at any cost! it wont happen but some Irish at Juve would be great! :D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If Dunne is a GREAT defender, then so is Molinaro.
:disagree: Molinaro isnt half the player Dunne is! Dunne has was voted Man citys player of the year 3 years in a row and is a great leader. Somethings Molinaro will never be at any club so dont compare them. you obviously havent seen Dunne play that often. by the way i dont mean that he is great as in Del Piero great but he is an above average player at least :D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
:disagree: Molinaro isnt half the player Dunne is! Dunne has was voted Man citys player of the year 3 years in a row and is a great leader. Somethings Molinaro will never be at any club so dont compare them. you obviously havent seen Dunne play that often. by the way i dont mean that he is great as in Del Piero great but he is an above average player at least :D

Above average yes, great no IMO.

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
:agree:

One of the Premo's top CB... consistent performer for man city... I would hope that juve could attract someone special though, such as zapata:eyebrows:
Blanc said when Amauri signed the contract that we will buy noone for the defence. He said we have Melberg and we will continue with Molinaro and De Ceglie. Which is a big mistake. We need an experienced LB.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
Blanc said when Amauri signed the contract that we will buy noone for the defence. He said we have Melberg and we will continue with Molinaro and De Ceglie. Which is a big mistake. We need an experienced LB.
Didn't he say that he wouldn't buy anyone for the left side of defense becuase he is happy for youngsters moli and de ceglie to fight it out... but he didn't mention Central defense i don't think...

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
Didn't he say that he wouldn't buy anyone for the left side of defense becuase he is happy for youngsters moli and de ceglie to fight it out... but he didn't mention Central defense i don't think...
Yes he didnt mention the central defence but he mentioned Melberg. so indirectly he mentioned it. And also for LB he said we have Moli abd De ceglie. This means we are noy fetting any defenders. which means we will concede the same number of goals as last year. I cant imagine playing against Man Utd, real Mad, Chelsea, Barca with this defence!! We wouldnt even qualify from the CL ground, not to sa y we wouldnt pass the preliminary.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
Yes he didnt mention the central defence but he mentioned Melberg. so indirectly he mentioned it. And also for LB he said we have Moli abd De ceglie. This means we are noy fetting any defenders. which means we will concede the same number of goals as last year. I cant imagine playing against Man Utd, real Mad, Chelsea, Barca with this defence!! We wouldnt even qualify from the CL ground, not to sa y we wouldnt pass the preliminary.
I have faith.... We WILL sign a top quality Defender and a top quality midfielder by the end of the summer!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
so...basically,what you are saying is.....

we are fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)