The...I want this player to Juve thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Nah, he still is. He didn't ask Juve to rob him of two years of his body and heart.

I don't understand the mindset people on here have towards the players who left us because of calciopoli. They have every right to be bitter imo.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Honestly, it's not just that...Zambro is past his best
I have no problem with someone saying that but the hate he gets for leaving Juve is unwarranted. I'm 99% sure that even if Barca had come calling he would've stayed at Juve if we didn't get relegated. It's the club's fault he left, not his.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I agree with Stuart about this. It's childish to bash these players, I don't care what they say, they support Milan? Napoli? so what?? Weren't we all worshiping them when they were giving this team their best? is it that easy to forget? I would welcome Zambrotta or Cannavaro any day, as long as they will perform good again, and it will not cost us fortune. They are legends if you like them or not. Weren't you all rejecting Sissoko's arrival here for choosing Liverpool over Juve, and for the reason he explained (That Liverpool is bigger than Juve)? They are professionals and might say something we might not like it, but as long as they perform well, there shouldn't be any reason to reject them.

Loyalty is rare in football business, I don't blame any of them for changing clubs for better offers, it's not like our club is a loyal one to it's players, you want me to count the players been betrayed by our club??

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I agree with Stuart about this. It's childish to bash these players, I don't care what they say, they support Milan? Napoli? so what?? Weren't we all worshiping them when they were giving this team their best? is it that easy to forget? I would welcome Zambrotta or Cannavaro any day, as long as they will perform good again, and it will not cost us fortune. They are legends if you like them or not. Weren't you all rejecting Sissoko's arrival here for choosing Liverpool over Juve, and for the reason he explained (That Liverpool is bigger than Juve)? They are professionals and might say something we might not like it, but as long as they perform well, there shouldn't be any reason to reject them.

Loyalty is rare in football business, I don't blame any of them for changing clubs for better offers, it's not like our club is a loyal one to it's players, you want me to count the players been betrayed by our club??
Well said and the Sissoko example you used is a great one. Last summer he rejected Juve and said that Liverpool were a bigger club. Now he's here playing his heart out for us and you guys love him. Zambrotta played his heart out for us too and nothing he says or does now will change that fact which is why I still respect the guy and show him the love I think he deserves.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No idea how Cannavaro is a legend. He played two years at Juventus and won "nothing" if you agree with FIGC. Snoop, you think our club was guilty, so therefore by your own opinions Cannavaro won fuckall with us, thus not making him a legend WHATSOEVER.

Don't argue about this. Cannavaro and Zambrotta can burn in a firey crash for all I care.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
No idea how Cannavaro is a legend. He played two years at Juventus and won "nothing" if you agree with FIGC. Snoop, you think our club was guilty, so therefore by your own opinions Cannavaro won fuckall with us, thus not making him a legend WHATSOEVER.

Don't argue about this. Cannavaro and Zambrotta can burn in a firey crash for all I care.

Me like you.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Nah, he still is. He didn't ask Juve to rob him of two years of his body and heart.

I don't understand the mindset people on here have towards the players who left us because of calciopoli. They have every right to be bitter imo.
Honestly, it's not just that...Zambro is past his best

I agree with Ahmed here, Zambro is way past his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)