The...I want this player to Juve thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i know..lets start a Cassano to Juve thread, we aint had one of those yet :shifty:

as per forum protocol, anyone starting a cassano to Juve thread will be systematically banned for 2months

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Juventus sound out Chelsea's Malouda
tribalfootball.com - May 25, 2008

Juventus are chasing Chelsea winger Florent Malouda.

Le Parisien says Juventus are keeping a close watch on the France international and have sounded out his representatives about his situation.

Tribalshit but it would be great if we could buy him.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Clamoroso, la Juve piomba su Cassano!

TORINO > Proprio nel giorno in cui Antonio Cassano dovrebbe diventare ufficialmente blucerchiato, circola una notizia clamorosa: pare che il procuratore di Cassano, l'avvocato Bozzo, abbia preso contatto con i dirigenti bianconeri per trasferire il gioiellino barese in bianconero dalla prossima stagione. Quello di Cassano potrebbe rappresentare l'acquisto di un eventuale dopo-Del Piero.

Cassano's agent contacted our board to transfer Antonio to us as a possible Del Piero successor.

That would be great,but I don't see it happen unless we give up on Amauri.

YEAH, now re-open the historical "Cassano to Juve" thread:D

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I don't want Malouda. Or Cassano.
Why?

Cassano is a risk, but if CR can handle his character we will have a gem in our team.

As for Malouda if we can buy him in a fair price, he can cover the left flank well.
I don't think we can find many players to replace Neddy who won't cost much

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Cassano is good but I'd much rather put my trust in Del Piero and Giovinco.

I don't think Malouda's that great. Again, I would prefer for Ranieri to give Giovinco a shot. I would consider Malouda when Nedved retires but I don't think we need him now.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Cassano is good but I'd much rather put my trust in Del Piero and Giovinco.

I don't think Malouda's that great. Again, I would prefer for Ranieri to give Giovinco a shot. I would consider Malouda when Nedved retires but I don't think we need him now.

I agree for Cassano.As I said it's a risk to buy him, and we are well-covered in attack so we don't need him.

But I would consider Malouda from now.I don't want to be pessimistic but what will happen if Giovinco won't be that good next year?:confused:
Ok we all think he will be a superstar but we thought the same for Criscito and Nocerino.
So IF(let's say there is only a 1% chance, but we have to think about this) Giovinco won't be what we all expect, we will have an aging Nedved and Giovinco to cover the left flank.
This can ruin our whole next season...

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Look what I saw moments ago in goal.com:

Juve Tried To Sell Giovinco To Lazio – Agent

The agent of Juventus-owned sensation Sebastian Giovinco has revealed that the club tried to sell his client to Lazio a year ago, only for Biancocelesti President Claudio Lotito to brand the player as “too small”.

Goal.com

Can you believe this? I'm so worried that with these news that comes up everyday, Juve cann't achieve it's goals with this management team. How silly Lotito was! I cannot think what was the reason was behind this?

Oh God, Please make us get rid of Secco and his actions.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I agree for Cassano.As I said it's a risk to buy him, and we are well-covered in attack so we don't need him.

But I would consider Malouda from now.I don't want to be pessimistic but what will happen if Giovinco won't be that good next year?:confused:
Ok we all think he will be a superstar but we thought the same for Criscito and Nocerino.
So IF(let's say there is only a 1% chance, but we have to think about this) Giovinco won't be what we all expect, we will have an aging Nedved and Giovinco to cover the left flank.
This can ruin our whole next season...
Malouda wouldn't be a bad signing but I would prefer to spend our money on Alonso, a centre back and a left back. If we can still afford Malouda after that then great but I don't consider him to be a necessity. If Nedved and Giovinco don't produce, which I doubt will be the case, we can easily play 4-3-3.

I was one of Cassano's fans in that Historical "Cassano to Juve" Thread. But right now, I don't want him anymore. Better to stay with Giovinco.

By the way, It seems Cassano is more mautre recently!
Really?

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Malouda wouldn't be a bad signing but I would prefer to spend our money on Alonso, a centre back and a left back. If we can still afford Malouda after that then great but I don't consider him to be a necessity. If Nedved and Giovinco don't produce, which I doubt will be the case, we can easily play 4-3-3.

Really?
That was something that Zambrotta and Cannavaro said these last 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)