The...I want this player to Juve thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Remember Gila in Parma. Maybe he is not good for top teams but I'm sure he is good enough for Viola.
I do remember and I also thought he was shit back then
one season fluke (23 goals)
well in the history of Serie A there have been lots of footballers who scored around that amount of goals in one season but it didn`t mean they are great!
Hubner in his prime was better than Gila...

I simply can`t find anything I like about Gila`s style of play except him being a Juve fan

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 15, 2006
No, no. Let's sign Vagner Love instead of Amauri because he is an international while Amauri isn't. :howler:
Sure, he has cornrows, and blue too... :D

i am not saying all internationals are good because they have international for Trinidad and i wouldnt want any but the point is Amauri is not good enough and it would be a huge mistake signing him
Jemal dont diss Trini... ;)

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Amauri is good. He may not be world class but he doesn't need to be since we have Trezeguet and Del Piero.

Alonso's style is perfectly suited to Italian football as he's technically, tactically and positionally sound. He isn't a holding midfielder, he's more of a playmaker.
Alonso also doesnt score enough for me either

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
His role is to assist the play and the strikers though, not really to score himself, hes a deep lying playmaker not a CAM like Lampard or Gerrard. If we signed him, the increase in goals for Trez and Dp and others would cheer you up, trust me.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
We would be able to play some great football because we would have the strong tackling Sissoko alongside Alonso who sprays awesome passes and such and also is sound defensively. Then we would have Camo and Nedved/Giovinco on the wings able to push forward alot, without having much defensive duties to retreat back for, crossing and taking on defenders. Thus creating alot more chances for the strikers, because they will have some awesome service from alonso and the wingers. Also, dont forget they will find themselves alot more space up front because while the defenders have to deal with the wingers tearing up the flanks, and Alonso switching the play back and forth with pin point precision, Dp and Trez will be in heaven.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Not really his job.

so you all tellng my you all want to go back to the capello days of having 2 center deep midfielder alsono and CZ or Sissoko???
What do you mean go back to the Capello days? Ranieri has been using basically the same system as Capello since he got here and it worked fine.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No, no. Let's sign Vagner Love instead of Amauri because he is an international while Amauri isn't. :howler:
Wagner:lol:
he's a deep lying playmaker who sits in front of the defence of course he doesn't score. He's a quality player and i doubt theres a central midfielder in the market better than him at the moment.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I knew I had to put W instead of V somewhere but I wasn't sure where. :D

hmm to see juve with 2 defensive midfielders would be torture we need an attacking midfielder even if we have alonso starting and sissoko and CZ on the bench.

Excuse me, but have you seen any Juve game this season? We've been playing with two DMs all the season. Xabi Alonso is more creative than any of our midfielders except Camo, so he'd bring a lot of creativity to Juve.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Trezeguet is not an international either. Do you want him out of Juve?
:D damn arif you are always one of my favourite posters

Wagner:lol:

he's a deep lying playmaker who sits in front of the defence of course he doesn't score. He's a quality player and i doubt theres a central midfielder in the market better than him at the moment.
:agree: alonso is quality and he is as much of a holding player as pilro is, he would add a massive amount of creativity to our midfield department

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The thing is for me as much as I would like to sign an attacking midfielder such as Diego it is clear that Ranieri is going to play a straight 4-4-2 next season.

Someone like Diego would not suit that formation at all, and if Ranieri has his heart set on playing in that style then there probably aren't many better centre mid combinations than Sissoko and Alonso.

Some people say that they don't want two defensive mids playing and Alonso doesn't score enough goals, but we have to accept Ranieri isn't going to play a formation like Roma, so we must get the best players that will suit his system. We seem to play in a way that relys on our strikers getting the goals (see the scoring charts) so i wouldn't worry that Alonso is not a goalscorer, he will be there to set them up.

For me there aren't many better available midfielders that would suit that formation whilst adding the creativity and passing ability that Alonso brings.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Ben Arfa Increasing Likely To Depart Lyon

Haten Ben Arfa is increasingly likely to depart Olympique Lyon in the summer with possible destinations varying from Villarreal to Roma while Marseille as also keen on the winger…

In years to come the 21 year-old will look back on last season and consider just what a strange ten months it was.

During a spell in the autumn and winter Ben Arfa was a key performer for Lyon and appeared to have broken through into the first eleven alongside Karim Benzema however a reported spat between the pair proved the catalyst for an extended spell on the bench.

The talented youngster, who has already won international recognition with les Bleus, received no game time whatsoever in Sunday's Coupe de France final while he played less than half an hour in total during the final four Ligue 1 matches of the season.

Several clubs are thought to be interested in the player with Arsenal reportedly having signed a deal with the Ben Arfa earlier this month. That report proved to be false and now the trio of Villarreal, Roma and Marseille are thought to be leading the chase to sign the French international.

Contact between Lyon and Marseille was confirmed in today's L'Equipe, in which Jean-Michel Aulas explained, "Pape Diouf [the Marseille President] spoke to me last week about it [signing Ben Arfa].

"I said to him that we would not make the same error with Marseilles when we wanted Ribéry [Lyon underestimated Marseille's financial muscle allowing the Mediterranean club to sign the winger] and that if the Marseille were able to bid at the height other clubs then there would be no problem."

Meanwhile, any likely deal with Roma would likely involve a swap deal with their talented Brazilian Mancini, who scored a brilliant goal to help knock Lyon out of the Champions League during season 2006/07.

Robin Bairner, GOAL.COM

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The thing is for me as much as I would like to sign an attacking midfielder such as Diego it is clear that Ranieri is going to play a straight 4-4-2 next season.

Someone like Diego would not suit that formation at all, and if Ranieri has his heart set on playing in that style then there probably aren't many better centre mid combinations than Sissoko and Alonso.

Some people say that they don't want two defensive mids playing and Alonso doesn't score enough goals, but we have to accept Ranieri isn't going to play a formation like Roma, so we must get the best players that will suit his system. We seem to play in a way that relys on our strikers getting the goals (see the scoring charts) so i wouldn't worry that Alonso is not a goalscorer, he will be there to set them up.

For me there aren't many better available midfielders that would suit that formation whilst adding the creativity and passing ability that Alonso brings.
:tup:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Clamoroso, la Juve piomba su Cassano!

TORINO > Proprio nel giorno in cui Antonio Cassano dovrebbe diventare ufficialmente blucerchiato, circola una notizia clamorosa: pare che il procuratore di Cassano, l'avvocato Bozzo, abbia preso contatto con i dirigenti bianconeri per trasferire il gioiellino barese in bianconero dalla prossima stagione. Quello di Cassano potrebbe rappresentare l'acquisto di un eventuale dopo-Del Piero.

Cassano's agent contacted our board to transfer Antonio to us as a possible Del Piero successor.

That would be great,but I don't see it happen unless we give up on Amauri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)