The...I want this player to Juve thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
:agree: you can't leave someone the staff last year said was going to become the new tardelli even the legend him self admitted the likeness
well i wouldn't take too much from what our current staff has said but what impressed me more was the words Gigi spoke of him (i'll try n dig up that article).. Further than that from what i have seen i geniunely believe he can become what you all like to call juve "material" and it suprises me that he isn't really that well regarded in the media e.g. when goal.com done that top 10 wonderkids and the Azzurri 2014 team, Marchisio didnt even get a mention.. Actually it doesnt really suprise me as the people who write those articles generally aren't too knowledgable when it comes to real football

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
well i wouldn't take too much from what our current staff has said but what impressed me more was the words Gigi spoke of him (i'll try n dig up that article).. Further than that from what i have seen i geniunely believe he can become what you all like to call juve "material" and it suprises me that he isn't really that well regarded in the media e.g. when goal.com done that top 10 wonderkids and the Azzurri 2014 team, Marchisio didnt even get a mention.. Actually it doesnt really suprise me as the people who write those articles generally aren't too knowledgable when it comes to real football
i have an article from an old hurra juventus wich has a page talking about marchisio being the new tardelli.
surprisingly it has 3 pages dedicated soley to giovincio with opinions from ferrara+ others.
I mean this magazine I have is from last year before any of these two were noticed but they seem very important in the magazines eyes

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Bullshit he can't defend.. If anything i've been more impressive with his defending than any other part of his game besides his high work rate.. It's Cigarini who can't defend all that well and to be honest i find Cigarini rather slow and a bit lethargic.. I find that Marchisio is a way better OVERALL CM than Cigarini but both possess different qualities but overall i would pick Marchisio any day of the week and i could write a page for you explaining why but i can't be bothered

On Forstieri, his born in Argentina and came over at age 13 or something but he his has full italian blood as his parents were sicilian
Ok, ok , chill mate...Than we pick Marchisio...But Foriesteri is a marble, him and Giovinco in Juve shirt "magica Juve"...In 2 to 4 years

Buffon

De Silvestri - Cristico - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Sissoko - Marchisio

Foriestieri - Giovinco - Palladino

Iaquinta​

What do u think? To much!? :eyebrows:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I dunt think Criscito will get his chance in Juve...we would be packed on that position next season...if we continue to play Chielini as our CB that would leave us with Andrade,Legro and Mellberg to fight for the other spot and not to forget we are still being linked with other names for CB position where names like Zapata and Barzagli is continuously being linked with us.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
yeah!!!

promising young players:

GK
Diego Cavalieri (Palmeiras) good backup for Buffon
Bruno (Flamengo) also good backup for Buffon and he's starting to kick some free-kicks like Rogerio Ceni
DF
I can't think of one good right now!
LB
it's hard to find one good around her
RB
Leonardo Moura (Flamengo) also called by Dunga lately... he's a fast runner and good crossing
Denis (Santos) very good player... also fast runner but recently returned from an injury and is starting to play like he did in the beginning of 2007 now!
MDF
Hernanes (Sao Paulo) I already mentioned him
MOF
Jorge Wagner (Sao Paulo) recently transfered from Internacional (after they won the Libertadores 2006) to Betis and returned to Brazil last year... very good playmaker
Valdívia (Palmeiras) he is from Chile and he's very talented... not so young I think
Nicolas Medina (Atlas-MEX) he is from Chile too and plays in Mexico... very good player and scored one amazing goal last night in the Libertadores Cup and took the corner kick which it was goal!
Thiago Neves (Fluminense) and Renato Augusto (Flamengo) are good too
CF
Renatinho (Santos) he has some good and bad matches here... and lately he's not in the starting line-up but it would be a good choice in the bench for Copa Italia and Calcio too!
Leandro Amaral (Fluminense) he's a striker... this guy inside the area is goal for sure... just like Trezeguet!

if I were to choose 3 from these players I would go with Leonardo Moura (we need one RB like him in Juve... he's much much better than Zebina), Hernanes (we have very good MDF in Juve but another very good player would make Juve the best in MDF's around Europe) and Thiago Neves (Juve should go after this guy before another big team in Europe gets him... right now I think we would not pay much to get him from Fluminense)
Top Post mate, good to have a brazilian on board:tup:

juve_azul

Jun 6, 2005
yeah!!!

promising young players:

Valdívia (Palmeiras) he is from Chile and he's very talented... not so young I think
Nicolas Medina (Atlas-MEX) he is from Chile too and plays in Mexico... very good player and scored one amazing goal last night in the Libertadores Cup and took the corner kick which it was goal!

I'm mexican and I can tell you that there´s no Nicolás Medina playing for Atlas, the guy that you're talking about is Juan Carlos Medina, and he´s mexican and he isn´t Juve material by any mean

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
I'm mexican and I can tell you that there´s no Nicolás Medina playing for Atlas, the guy that you're talking about is Juan Carlos Medina, and he´s mexican and he isn´t Juve material by any mean
I've seen this Nicolas Medina (from Chile) and when I saw the Atlas match against Colo Colo the narrator only said Medina and so I thought it was this Nicolas Medina.

ok... thanks for correcting me.... but this Juan Carlos Medina is a very good player from what I saw in this match of last week... it was the only one I've seen from this guy.

I've seen info from the real Nicolas Medina and he went to Osasuna but he's on loan with Eibar (2nd Division of Spain).

Just Thiago Neves and Hernanes it would be very cool to see Juve sign them!

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
I read somewhere that Arsenal is very interested in Palladino. If this is true I think an even swap between Palla and Walcott is possible. Walcott doesnt seem to be Wenger's favourite guy as he hardly plays him and Palla has also expressed his desire in playing more. I think Walcott is one of the best talents out there today and I think he could be the perfect replacement for Nedved. Maybe while we're dealing for Walcott we could convince them to give us Adebayor as well lol...we could give them Tiago and Sissoko and whatta hell I would even throw in Almiron and Andrade lol...that Adebayor is a beast. I would really love to see these two in a Juventus jersey :scarf:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
paolo rossi us members at juventuz have made a letter there is a thread if you wish to show your support then please sign with your real name city and country

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I read somewhere that Arsenal is very interested in Palladino. If this is true I think an even swap between Palla and Walcott is possible. Walcott doesnt seem to be Wenger's favourite guy as he hardly plays him and Palla has also expressed his desire in playing more. I think Walcott is one of the best talents out there today and I think he could be the perfect replacement for Nedved. Maybe while we're dealing for Walcott we could convince them to give us Adebayor as well lol...we could give them Tiago and Sissoko and whatta hell I would even throw in Almiron and Andrade lol...that Adebayor is a beast. I would really love to see these two in a Juventus jersey :scarf:
I don't see why we would want Walcott, though Arsenal won't let him go anyway.

Adebayor won't leave Arsenal for the foreseeable future.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I seriously, honestly and truly hope you are kidding.

The reason Arsene doesnt play him is simple:

He is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)