The...I want this player to Juve thread (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2007
It is time to build up for the next season in the summer. My dream is for Diego and Van der Vaart, but it seems impossible with this direction. We need 1 quality defender at least and my favourite is Fernando Meira. Also, We need quality left back. Molinaro isn't capable to do what was doing Zambrotta. Taiwo is a good one I thing.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It is time to build up for the next season in the summer. My dream is for Diego and Van der Vaart, but it seems impossible with this direction. We need 1 quality defender at least and my favourite is Fernando Meira. Also, We need quality left back. Molinaro isn't capable to do what was doing Zambrotta. Taiwo is a good one I thing.
For middle I say Diego.My CB favorite was Ivanovic but since we lost him I`ll stick to Zapata.Taiwo is just average defender but normaly he`s better than Molinaro.Since I think there is no way for us to sign Vargas for LB my first choice would be Pasqual if not him then Grosso.

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
May 24, 2007
You missed the point..i agree with Franky here, when you go to the market you should be looking for players that improve the team, not players who make the bench warmer.
:agree:

Look, we are now in a rebuilding stage, how can you rebuild by buying players who will not add anything to our team, now or in the future? We need players who are a direct reinforcement or a future champ.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
and buy Aguero in a swap deal maybe we should put Palladino or even Trez to tempt them to sell him
ofcourse this is only if we get a replacement for Trez (Huntellar)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Are they even interested in Palladino?
Well he is young and he is talented every team looks to those kind of players
Arsenal are the top team looking for those kind of players but I think a club like Atl Madrid which is not a top club as they kind of equal to Fiorentina would be happy to sign a youngster with talent (plus the cash ofcourse) and maybe other youngsters for Aguero

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
You missed the point..i agree with Franky here, when you go to the market you should be looking for players that improve the team, not players who make the bench warmer.
I pointed out Buffon and Chiellini for a reason . The reason why I want Crespo at Juve is because we wouldn't have to pay a fee for him and would only need to worry about his wages. He would be a temporary solution for our attacking options. I love both Amauri and Hunterlaar but would prefer to see the transfer funds to be spend in a CB (Vargas), LB(Pasqual, Vargas or Grosso) and CM/AM (Hamsik, Diego or VDV).

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
-------------------Buffon-----------------------
------------------(Belardi)---------------------

-Zebina--Andrade--Chiellini--Grosso-------
-(Sali)--(Mellberg)--(Legro)---(De Ceglie)-

---Camo--Sissoko--Zanetti--Nedved/Rosicky
---(Marco)--(Noce)--(Marchisio)--(Palla/Gio)

---------Trezeguet--Del Piero---------------
---------(Iaquinta)--(Palladino/Gio)

No need for huge changes.

Since we're probably gonna stick with the 4-4-2, I think this is pretty good. It wouldn't be too expensive. Rosicky + Grosso + De Ceglie = about 25-30m euros IMO. A big amount of that can be recieved with the sales of Tiago and Almiron.

Since we're playing 4-4-2 I dont see the need for a new striker, unless its someone who would accept a back-up role for Trez.

I also think its unlikely that we'll sign a new starter in CM. Zanetti is untouchable in his position, atleast for the next year. As for Sissoko it depends how he will play for the rest of the season and if Ranieri stays.

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
what I would like to see in Juve next year: one CB (Alex from Chelsea), RB (Cicinho from Roma), Defensive midfield (Hernanes from Sao Paulo FC), Offensive midfield (Diego from Werder Bremen, Van Der Vaart from Hamburgo and Villanueva from Audax Italiano-Chile) and CF (Renatinho from Santos FC and Luca Toni from Bayern)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
-Alex:Ok,I think he`s great but don`t know if Chel$ki is going to sell him.If not him then I`d take Carvalho from them.

-It seems Cicinho is having some trouble at Roma.I think he`s great RB and I`d like to see him here.I rate him as one of the best RBs out there.He has very good croses.It seems Spalletti doesn`t want to give him a chance.Already appeared some rumors how he wants to leave Roma but his agent declared that.

-Diego-Perfect...If not him then Hamsik,VDV or Nasri.

-DM-We don`t anyone there.

-As for attacker I wouldn`t sign any if you ask me but we will most likely and my guess it will be Gilardino(higher chances) or Huntelaar.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It seems Cicinho is having some trouble at Roma.I think he`s great RB and I`d like to see him here.I rate him as one of the best RBs out there.He has very good croses.It seems Spalletti doesn`t want to give him a chance.Already appeared some rumors how he wants to leave Roma but his agent declared that.
And Zebina? What would you do with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)