The...I want this player to Juve thread (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2004
saviola yes, but look into palacio first, almiron hes good but again will he take us to the next level

i dont like zebina, i dont think he can tackle and he losses the ball when he decides to go on one of his little runs (you are not cafu zebina) but he spreads the ball alot better than zaccardo, actually better than anyone else in our defence

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
@Mark77, what do you think of the following players: Fabio Simplicio of Palermo, Montolivo of Fiorentina, Xabi Alonso of Liverpool and Andrea Raggi of Empoli?
Simplicio is a very good mid. He can cover a lot of space there and as good offensive skills. Might be a bit better than Almiron overall. If Calciopoli didn't happen he was supposed to join us with Bresciano on a free.

Montolivo is the future of Italian football but i wish he could do a bit more now. Excellent shot.

X. Alonso would be great but we're probably getting Frings. I have Frings just above him.

Raggi is a very young right back and some say he could leave on a free this summer. I'm not a fan of his positioning but he can work on that. He's a big guy and can make decent runs and crosses. A player we should look at for the future.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Simplicio is a very good mid. He can cover a lot of space there and as good offensive skills. Might be a bit better than Almiron overall. If Calciopoli didn't happen he was supposed to join us with Bresciano on a free.

Montolivo is the future of Italian football but i wish he could do a bit more now. Excellent shot.

X. Alonso would be great but we're probably getting Frings. I have Frings just above him.

Raggi is a very young right back and some say he could leave on a free this summer. I'm not a fan of his positioning but he can work on that. He's a big guy and can make decent runs and crosses. A player we should look at for the future.
I haven't watched Montolivo and Raggi a lot to have a fair picture about them, but I agree with you about Simplicio. About Alonso, his playing style differs from that of Frings, the latter is a hard-worker and more aggressive. However, the presence of Alonso-like player in any time would be perfect, an accurate long ball distributer with good positioning.

Thanks, Mark. :pint:

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Ahmedios

Tow days ago , in interview with Lippi , They asked him , who's the best young talented player in the world ..

He said Messi and Montolivo ..

that explain how much Montolivo is realy talented .

Maaan , i hate Fiorentina so much , they have Monto and Pazzo:wallbang:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Ahmedios

Tow days ago , in interview with Lippi , They asked him , who's the best young talented player in the world ..

He said Messi and Montolivo ..

that explain how much Montolivo is realy talented .

Maaan , i hate Fiorentina so much , they have Monto and Pazzo:wallbang:
I know that you're a Montolivo fan. :tongue:

Seriously, I watched him against England and in a few matches with Fiorentina and I like his playing style actually, he reminded me of Pirlo.

Another player in Fiorentina whom I want to see in Juve's Jersey: Marco Donadel.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Isnt Donadel a Milan youth product?Not a big fan of his though.After the form he's been in this season.,i say we get back for Mutu too!
I don't know, all what I know is that he plays for Fiorentina and Italy U-21. Why? He is a strong defensive midfielder, active and consistent as well.

Ahmed u should try and watch the games against spain he was amazing!
Which match do you mean, Fiore?

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
The euro under21 qualifiers both legs. Donadel used to play for the und21 he also played for sampdoria and i think he also played for palermo
I'll try as possible as I can to follow not just Donadel, but also Montolivo and Almiron in the remaining few weeks of the season.

Ive only watched him once or twice,so im basing my judgement on that.If he is good as you say,then he'd be a good addition to our squad.
:pint:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
@Christina, don't mind your language little lady, at least till we become sure that there are no more non-Juve fans around. :D

However, I sound what Fiore said, hence, I recommend you to check this. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)