The...I want this player to Juve thread (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Juventus youngsters in the mearcato for next season :

Giovinco : on loan to Vicenza.

De ceglie : on loan to Brescia.

Venitucci : on loan to Piacenza.

Piccolo : on loan to Piacenza .

TuttoSport

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Juventus youngsters in the mearcato for next season :

Giovinco : on loan to Vicenza.

De ceglie : on loan to Brescia.

Venitucci : on loan to Piacenza.

Piccolo : on loan to Piacenza .

TuttoSport
I'm with loaning our youngsters in case of they wouldn't be part of our plan for the next season and they'll improve and play regular football during their loans.

Nice job, Corvette. :pint:

Edit: As for Piccolo, I think that selling him is better. He is below average, in my opinion.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
I forget to write who from our youngsters will be in Juventus next season :

Palladino , Marchisio ( not 100% ) , Criscito , Nocerino , Molinaro ( not 100%) , Paolucci ( not 100% ) .

from the same article from TuttoSport.

They also said that a lot of English clubs are after :

Palladino , Criscito , Paolucci , Volpato , Marchisio .

tanveer_1

Apr 14, 2007
I'm with loaning our youngsters in case of they wouldn't be part of our plan for the next season and they'll improve and play regular football during their loans.

Nice job, Corvette. :pint:

Edit: As for Piccolo, I think that selling him is better. He is below average, in my opinion.
yeh thats true, loaning them out to teams of that level will be good for their development and for us to see how good they really are

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
@Corvette, are you sure about Nocerino?

As, he is one of our youngsters I hope he'll re-join us in the summer
I read from TuttoSport and ALICE Sport that he will return to Juve , but i think we should first buy his an other half which own it Piacenza .

and by the way , Lazio are after him .

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I read from TuttoSport and ALICE Sport that he will return to Juve , but i think we should first buy his an other half which own it Piacenza .

and by the way , Lazio are after him .
If we own one half, so I think that we've the priority to buy the other half. The positive point here, that I really like, is that we've an eye on him.

Mar 12, 2004
criscito and barzgli for centre backs, baring in mind we have kovac and legrottaglie for experiance if need be, zebina....i hate zebina could do with zaccardo or poss get zambro back but i doubt it

in midfield i dont think we need too much, depth isnt important, we have marchisio, paro and zannetti who are good enough to come into the side when we need someone, we do need a step up in quality gerrard might be a bit too much, frings is good but isnt gonna turn us into a fantastic team again, palombo from samp would be good and then we need someone more attacking such as gerrard or rosicky but both seem unlikely

Mar 12, 2004
+ some of the ajax bunch would be good heitinga and maduro teaming up with grygera could be pretty solid, i think eitinga is the best of the two and could fill in at right back, and sneijder could deal with the impending reirement of nedved

if trez leaves suazo would be good as he supports juve and is really fast, imagine the skill and pace of palladino del p and suazo n my opinion palladino and del p can finish as well as trez and possibly the first time of asking unlike trez

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
Gk: Buffon, Mirante.

DF: Grygera, Luisao, Heinze, Chiellini, Zebina, Boumsong, Criscito, Balzaretti, Birindelli.

MF: Camoranesi, Frings, Almiron, Nedved, Marchionni, C.Zanetti, Marchisio,Salihamdzic.

ST: Trezeguet, Del Piero, Saviola, Rolando Bianchi, Palladino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)