The...I want this player to Juve thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
People please this thread is supposed to be about players who we like and to talk about them, not to constantly say Lets bring them to Juve.

Who is exactly gonna bring them to Juve?

You?!:lol:

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
I think Moggi will return to help Juve to get out of this. I hope to see him back as General Manager of Juventus. I have a quote: " Don't judge a book by its cover". Dont forget that in Italy there are many people against Juve. Moggi was doing his job, protecting Juve. Once he's gone we were demoted. Dont forget too that Franco Carraro was Anti-Juve. Some people that were hired in the assocation were hired by Carraro, so I dont see if someone hires you goes against him. They've sent Juve in Serie B without finding Juve guilty. Hope that this isn't the end.

pipoamm

Apr 9, 2006
I Dont...
Mascherano and Paro......Cool...
I insist in Matias Fernandez...Check the goal against Alajuelense for the Sudamerican Cup...Amazing Freekick...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
here is no point crying over spilt milk...it was in Juve's destiny to suffer in this scandal and lose players like Ibra, Canna and Zambro - whatever happened is always for the better...the future is definitely bright so lets c who the next Juve superstars will be...I believe Ribery will certainly be one of them...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
pipoamm said:
I Dont...
Mascherano and Paro......Cool...
I insist in Matias Fernandez...Check the goal against Alajuelense for the Sudamerican Cup...Amazing Freekick...

He can go in Inter, there is already Mariano Gonzalez.

He is not Juve material.

We had one Chilean player in Juve - Salas

And look how he ended!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Dominic said:
Buffon
Givet Kovac Boumsong Chiellini
Camoranesi Zanetti Mascherano Ribery
Trezeguet Del Piero :disagree: - too old

Our line-up next season?

With someone replacing Del Piero and Kovac( they will both be 33 yars old) this is a very good formation.

I wouldnt create a better one either!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Bojinov is there to cover for Del Piero.

I'm not convinced by the entire defence myself, but I just wrote down as what I see as somewhat likely for next year.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Dominic said:
Bojinov is there to cover for Del Piero.

I'm not convinced by the entire defence myself, but I just wrote down as what I see as somewhat likely for next year.

Bojinov is only loaned to us, I m not so sure he will be our player next season.

As for defence, we will probably buy 2 defenders.

Our targets are: Givet, Faty, Felipe, Barzagli.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Omair said:
How about gettin Simao ... He's pretty good ... and i insist on Sebastian Shwenstintegier ... hhehe weird German names :p

Simao sucks...

Schweinsteiger would be awesome! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)