The...I want this player to Juve thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
mark77 said:
Didn't want to post a new thread on this but Secco is in France for Givet, Faty or Gohouri.

EDIT: or maybe he's there to sell Camo and Trez to Lyon. :shocked:
totally outragous, but how good would it be if we got Juninho in exchange :p

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark77 said:
Didn't want to post a new thread on this but Secco is in France for Givet, Faty or Gohouri.

EDIT: or maybe he's there to sell Camo and Trez to Lyon. :shocked:
great news, if hes going to bring either givet or even faty it would be great.We running on empty in that backline.

even if that means that camo is going, i dont give two f**ks abt him tbh.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
have we completely sold tacchi? i could swear that we only extended his loan by an extra year? cant wait untill we get miccoli, kapo, olivera and tacchi back next year

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Okay i see that we all agree on one thing here: We all think that Juve has a very bad defence at the moment, we all think that Juve should buy Gael Givet, and we also think that we need Trezegol and Camoranesi with us if we want to go back to seria A next season!!! So.....if there is anyone from the Juventus corporation that reads this please hear our plea and help us by helping your self!!!!

Forza Juve!!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
We need some smart transfers, Matteo Ferarri would be very good imo.We could give the Romans Camo and they could throw in faty.

He would be a step up from the likes of Cygan.

Giacomo

Aug 24, 2006
We don`t need both-Faty and Givet.
For this season I'm not even sure that we need at least one of them. What we need is a MIDFIELDER. Look, we have onle 5(!!!!) midfielders. I don`t include Paro in this list: Gianiccheda, Nedved, Zanetti, Marchioni, Camoranesi. If the latter leaves for a "Great team" Inter, we'll stay only with four midfielders.

Do you guys think it`s enough???!!!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Giacomo said:
We don`t need both-Faty and Givet.
For this season I'm not even sure that we need at least one of them. What we need is a MIDFIELDER. Look, we have onle 5(!!!!) midfielders. I don`t include Paro in this list: Gianiccheda, Nedved, Zanetti, Marchioni, Camoranesi. If the latter leaves for a "Great team" Inter, we'll stay only with four midfielders.

Do you guys think it`s enough???!!!
why not include paro when he is a midfielder? well if camo leaves than we have 5 and yes we should get one more, but the defense is the weakest link so far.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Turk_Bianconero said:
I want Arda Turan(Galatasaray) he is better than ribery,trust me
He is very young,perfect passes,dribblings,crossings and finishing

We can buy him next season

sounds promising, but better than Ribery??

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
vlatko said:
why not include paro when he is a midfielder? well if camo leaves than we have 5 and yes we should get one more, but the defense is the weakest link so far.
spot on.The foundation of a team is very essential and right now the foundation is weak.So building from the back is the way to go right now, we can adjust for the midfield dont worry abt it.

We will still have chimuntino,and even Tudor who can play there as well as Guzman.

But we need a defender and Secco is not doing his job.Get rid of legro and bring in a decent defender.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
sateeh said:
spot on.The foundation of a team is very essential and right now the foundation is weak.So building from the back is the way to go right now, we can adjust for the midfield dont worry abt it.

We will still have chimuntino,and even Tudor who can play there as well as Guzman.

But we need a defender and Secco is not doing his job.Get rid of legro and bring in a decent defender.
Tudor as midfielder? Nah he's slow.

Which is why I insist on getting Felipe, he can play on the left as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)