The...I want this player to Juve thread (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Out:
2 stars: Trezeguet, Miccoli
2 upcoming: Marchionni, Bojinov
crap: Zalayeta, Zebina

In:
2 stars: Heinze, Malouda
2 upcoming: Huntelaar, Palacio
3 from the french league: Makoun, Givet, (Malouda)
2 free: Grygera, Salahamidzic

Attackers: Huntelaar, Palacio, Del Piero, Palladino
Midfield: Nedved, Malouda, Camoranesi, Salahamidzic, Makoun, Paro, Zanetti
Defence: Heinze, Givet, Grygera, Criscito, Chiellini, Balzaretti
GK: Buffon, Mirante, Bonnefoi?

Pretty much the same as I posted before, but I think it could be a winner and I think it's doable.
Belardi???

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Out:
2 stars: Trezeguet, Miccoli
2 upcoming: Marchionni, BojinovMarchionni, Bojinov
crap: Zalayeta, Zebina

In:
2 stars: Heinze, Malouda
2 upcoming: Huntelaar, Palacio
3 from the french league: Makoun, Givet, (Malouda)
2 free: Grygera, Salahamidzic

Attackers: Huntelaar, Palacio, Del Piero, Palladino
Midfield: Nedved, Malouda, Camoranesi, Salahamidzic, Makoun, Paro, Zanetti
Defence: Heinze, Givet, Grygera, Criscito, Chiellini, Balzaretti
GK: Buffon, Mirante, Bonnefoi?

Pretty much the same as I posted before, but I think it could be a winner and I think it's doable.

Zalayeta is not "crap"!

Although I think calling Zébina crap is insulting crap. He is USELESS!

why get rid of Marchionni and Bojinov?

and i really dont think Zanetti is much better than Zébina.

It wud b gr8 if we signed Malouda, Givet, Huntelaar, Makoun and Heinze tho.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Inter have targeted Ricardo Quaresma of Porto as a replacement for the departing Luis Figo, according to reports.

The Nerazzurri are searching for young blood as the Portuguese winger will leave the club in June after agreeing to an Arabian switch, despite Massimo Moratti’s attempts to keep him.

Quaresma started his career with Sporting in his homeland before completing a dream move to Barcelona in 2003.

However, the 23-year-old had a frosty relationship with boss Frank Rijkaard and joined Porto just12 months later.

Quaresma has been impressive since his last switch and the player, dubbed as Harry Potter because of his magical skills, has also caught the eye of Atletico Madrid and Chelsea.

Nevertheless, the Portuguese international is said to be happy at his present club and still has three years left to run on his contract.

Should Inter fail to land the winger, they may make a move for Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo.

However, reports in Spain on Tuesday insist that the former Sporting ace is set for a summer switch to Real Madrid instead.

Meanwhile, Inter are also again being associated with Argentine playmaker Juan Roman Riquelme.

The Villarreal midfielder is currently on loan with Boca Juniors and is highly considered by Coach Roberto Mancini.

-channel4.com

:faq2: :faq2: :faq2: :faq2: :faq2: :faq2:

Quarsesma have told the media that his dream is to wear the Juveclothes. And a friend to me have told me that Moggi have let a bid worth £12miljons . I hope that this is true
Really? :confused:

:toast:

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
I asked for Quaresma before his move to Porto. I like this boy, hes quick can deliver a good ball in the box unlike CR7. And would be a hell of alot cheaper.

And he looks like me too, so hes a top dude!!
I look like CR7 lol and Quaresma would be good for Juve, he wouldn't cost as much as Ronaldo and the main reason is because he's on FC Porto not Manchester United, Ronaldo is still better :p

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
So where are the sources that links us to him? :p
I would love to see him @ Juve. If he can play on the right flank.
His natural side is the right side, he just plays on the left on Porto because no one else can, and on Portugal because Ronaldo is better on the right. He can play both flanks, and he's not bad in the center.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Zalayeta is not "crap"!

Although I think calling Zébina crap is insulting crap. He is USELESS!

why get rid of Marchionni and Bojinov?

and i really dont think Zanetti is much better than Zébina.

It wud b gr8 if we signed Malouda, Givet, Huntelaar, Makoun and Heinze tho.
Zalayeta is unnecessary weight on the team, doesn't really fill a function and it would be better for all parties if we got him out of our system. To me that sounds very much like crap.

"why get rid of Marchionni and Bojinov?" - The first I don't care if he stays or not, the latter I'd like to stay but I don't think DD will play him so it would be better just to save some wage funds.

Zanetti and Zebina are completely different players.

:pint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)