The...I want this player to Juve thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Is it tradition, Juve to buy the player that defeats / disqualifies Italy on every major tournament ?

Except that Korean dude from Korea / Japan World Cup. :D
no way ... in the goal.shit article only the agent of dembele is quoted ... and you bet your ass that the agent would say everything to get into the press and get his client to a bigger club.

it's like m. velosos agent who talks the whole time but no club is ever interessted (or at least not for the 30m that are needed)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Too bad I don't have coverage of the Olympics :frown: is Dembélé a Trequartista or a Forward again? Maybe, this is the player we buy who knocks out Italia...
Attacking midfielder or second striker.

Surprisingly, nobody here has said that he'll ruin Giovinco's progress yet.

Oh boy, just wait if we sign this player. The Azzurri fans may not like it. :shocked:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is it tradition, Juve to buy the player that defeats / disqualifies Italy on every major tournament ?

Except that Korean dude from Korea / Japan World Cup. :D
That Korean guy was already in Italy when he kicked Italy out, and do you know what his reward was? Perugias loose cannon president, Gaucci, kicked him out of his club and Italy :D

Mar 3, 2008
That Korean guy was already in Italy when he kicked Italy out, and do you know what his reward was? Perugias loose cannon president, Gaucci, kicked him out of his club and Italy :D
If I remember correctly, Perugia's president first told him to not come back to Italy, then he apologised and offered him a pay raise, but the guy left anyways, I guess he was afraid Italians might pull off an Escobar:D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He has hardly played in Ligue 1, and dont think too many would recall him from the youth NTs, so even our guru Fred wouldnt be too sure, one would think.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
meanwhile Tiago is doing problems he is rejecting every move out of here
the latest is Everton
(by the way should I say the latest is or the latest are when it is being talked about a football club)

Tiago is the new Salas...
ofcourse Tiago is not responsible to any delays of a great footballer moving here like Salas did (C.Ronaldo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)