The...I want this player to Juve thread (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
yeah he isnt like for like for essien for sure, he has always been a CM, looking for any opportunity to come up and I believe he can be quite versatile as i remember for the under 21 side he played on the right and left.
Also, he is a good distributor of the ball.

May 22, 2007
Juve in 5 years?

GK: Buffon

DF: Criscito
DF: Chiellini

MF: Paro

ST: Giovinco
ST: Palla

I am not sure on many other players though. I also forgot:

Player/Chairman/Coach: Del Piero :cool: :p

Jul 5, 2005
In one Arsenal site i found 2 players who are interested to juve:

Philippe Senderos
Still young, not as much playing time as he could have had last season, has come in for a bit of stick from certain gooners when he has. Has had dodgy moments in the past season, some question his pace, see him as a one-mistake-a-match person, and ask whether he will fulfil the early potential seen in him, if he is a liability.

Others insist we should be patient with him, and point out that for all his lack of pace, players like John Terry are not blessed with natural killer speed either, yet are still able to be dominant centrebacks in the Premier League; that Philippe is a good reader of the game; that although he has been exposed against some of the most muscular centre forwardsin the English game, his strength will only increase with his age, and as such, this will not be a permanent problem.

Interested clubs:
Real Zaragoza, Juventus, Charlton Athletic

Gilberto Silva
World cup winner, the invisible wall, the man who stepped into the breach when TH14 was out injured, Gilberto was never fully appreciated by some Gooners til he was out of the side injured with a back injury a couple of seasons ago.

When called upon to take upon the burden of the armband, performed above and beyond the call of duty, urging and inspiring more out of our young guns in the team, and contributing vital goals in our first campaign at Ashburton Grove.

Clubs interested:
Juventus; Milan

http://www.arsenal.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=69946

May 22, 2007
:D

I mean that i think they are the only players who might be with us in 5 years. I am not sure on a lot of other players. Someone said about us in 5 years sometime ago in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)