The Honors Of Serie A!!!! (1 Viewer)

Mar 31, 2019
UEFA titles won by Serie A

12 UEFA Champions League Titles
9 UEFA Europa League Titles
9 UEFA Super Cup Titles
aff66aa87f062fb5297257956f9f464f.jpg

*Disclaimer*

Just to make it clear to everybody here right now, I ain't an AC China fan nor a Ac China troll. I've been supporting Juve for many years now, ever since my childhood. This post was simply to reflect on the many successful silverwares that Italian football clubs have achieved over the years. In no way shape or form is this supposed to mock or discredit passionate Juve supporters (like myself) on this forum. I'm just happy to express my deep appreciation for Italian football!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:lol:

It's ok to be mad if your team fights tooth and nail and still loses against a Juve team that basically plays for nothing, already having the CL in mind.

But now i suggest you to grab the next Delorean and travel back in time, a time where Milan was still relevant.

OP
renobambino82
Mar 31, 2019
  • Thread Starter #8
    Lol, just to make it clear to everybody here, I ain't an AC China fan. I've been supporting Juve for many years now. This post was simply to reflect on the many successful silverwares that Italian clubs have achieved over the years. In no way shape or form is this supposed to mock passionate Juve supports like myself on this forum.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    :lol:

This is all they have left. They are a pathetic and sad shell of their former team. Their glorious past is the only thing that keeps them relevant. And the beautiful thing is, I don’t think they’ll ever reach those heights again. They are doomed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)