The holiday you'll never forget! (1 Viewer)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

yeah, that bring up this question which Ashton Kutcher (you know...the actor and host of MTV's show "Punk'd") came up with...

Why is it that naked women are sexy and naked men are funny?
It's almost the truth.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

Majed! You too?:eek::(:groan:;):D

btw: you guys have really unreal imagination, too much "some" movies :angel:
I agree, we're too influenced by the media to think that people (esp. girls) have a tendency to do this kinda stuff

I dunno why, but this whole conversation reminds me of something i heard on seinfeld:

"Do you know why men love it so much when girls fight? There's just that slight chance, that they'll start getting onto eachother"

:LOL:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Oh damn... I think we ruined it, guys... talk about discouraging vit from finally starting to reveal herself (no pun intended :p)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I agree, we're too influenced by the media to think that people (esp. girls) have a tendency to do this kinda stuff
Yeah I know, but it's so strange thinking.
Girls dont think about guys in this way. Not yet ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Oh damn... I think we ruined it, guys... talk about discouraging vit from finally starting to reveal herself (no pun intended :p)
I love when you say (no pun intended :p) in some moments :D

No worry, I feel quite discouraging now :mute::p

gray

Apr 22, 2003

I love when you say (no pun intended :p) in some moments :D
I hope u know what i meant ;)

No worry, I feel quite discouraging now :mute::p
Dammit! Hmm how long will we have to all know you before you decide to show us a photo or something!? Or at least tell us more about yourself :sigh: Maybe you've heard too many stories about murderers/rapists on the internet who track down girls...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

:sigh: Maybe you've heard too many stories about murderers/rapists on the internet who track down girls...

:eek: nobody ever mentioned anything about these kind of people!!

gray....are you hiding something?! ;)

:D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

I hope u know what i meant ;)
Sure I know :)

Dammit! Hmm how long will we have to all know you before you decide to show us a photo or something!? Or at least tell us more about yourself :sigh: Maybe you've heard too many stories about murderers/rapists on the internet who track down girls...
Some people knows me almost 1,5 years, and they dont know how I look like and dont know any private details.
Nothing interesting to watch ;)
Oh and I posted my profile in Reveal yourself, there is many things, nothing much to add :)

And no, I havent heard many stories, but I like to keep my privacy for myself :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
:eek: nobody ever mentioned anything about these kind of people!!

gray....are you hiding something?! ;)

:D
What, you couldn't see the murderer/rapist deep down inside whenever you read my posts? Come on man, open your eyes and pick up the clues. :devil::devil::devil:

gray

Apr 22, 2003

Sure I know :)

Some people knows me almost 1,5 years, and they dont know how I look like and dont know any private details.
Nothing interesting to watch ;)
Oh and I posted my profile in Reveal yourself, there is many things, nothing much to add :)

And no, I havent heard many stories, but I like to keep my privacy for myself :)
:eek: so mysterious... will we ever know? :sigh:

gray

Apr 22, 2003

Erm... :angel:

I wouldnt dare to post anything more here, since you had such fun with one little thing :stress:;)
Oh come on! The first thing you talked about was a bunch of girls swimming together naked! And you expected the bunch of guys here not to have fun with that?!!? I think you've been watching too much "Brady Bunch" :rolleyes:

:p

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Oh shhh shhh, I'm trying to make some nice excuse to not to post anything about me again, you spoiler :groan:

Actually the post was much longer, but you paid attention only to one thing :p

Mbah! I have no idea what is "Brady Bunch".

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Oh shhh shhh, I'm trying to make some nice excuse to not to post anything about me again, you spoiler :groan:
I'm glad I get to be the spoiler ;)... it's not fair for you to stay so sheltered! We hear so many of your opinions and thoughts, but we know nothing about you :frown:

Mbah! I have no idea what is "Brady Bunch".
It's about a perfect American family, where everyone is all sweet and innocent. Just like you said we've been watching too many sleazy movies, maybe you expect too much innocence from a bunch of (predominately teenage) males :)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

I'm glad I get to be the spoiler ;)... it's not fair for you to stay so sheltered! We hear so many of your opinions and thoughts, but we know nothing about you :frown:
I feel good as being sheltered.
And no, that's not truth. You really knows much about me.
You dont know only few dates, but that's all.

It's about a perfect American family, where everyone is all sweet and innocent. Just like you said we've been watching too many sleazy movies, maybe you expect too much innocence from a bunch of (predominately teenage) males :)
Oh I see :)
And no, the clue is in sth else: cause you guys like to have fun of the same things again and again, so I like to tease you about that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

But hello, it's thread about holiday, maybe someone can post about their vacations? And we wont consider things about me anymore? :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

But hello, it's thread about holiday, maybe someone can post about their vacations? And we wont consider things about me anymore? :D

once, i went on a vacation, then came back! ;)

now back to vit.... :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Okay, I don't have that much time, but i'll try mine

My first holiday away from my parents was at the end of last year. I went up north with about 15 of my friends to Surfers' Paradise, Queensland, for the traditional journey that Australian students make after their university entrance exams, called "Schoolies". This basically consisted of living like grubs, drinking, lounging around, fishing, parties, and whatever else we could think of. Basically it was just an awesome relaxing time that we could all spend together after 6 years of high school, and getting through our exams. We went away for a week, and since i don't have much time to describe it, i'll just post a pic:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)