The holiday you'll never forget! (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I'm sure we have all had some holidays/vacations that we'll always remember, be it for its positive or negative aspects. Anyways, I'm interested in yours, so feel free to post your most unforgetable holidays here :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
my 15 year old trip to europe with all my friends. it was insane we did whatever we wanted

last year i went to a christian summer camp with 4 of my best friends and we really didnt do anything christian there, lol. then we went to orlando and i will remember that holiday my whole life because i laughed so damn much

when i went with my family to greece egypt israel and turkey because those places are just awesome. i wanna go back again

my graduation trip: hasnt happened yet but im very much looking forward to it!!!!

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    To my imanigantion??? You've opened a Pandora's box now, there's no going back :devil:

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    My fav holiday was, when 6 years ago I travelled to London. We went by bus, so it was really uncomfortable. But the good thing was, that we stoped in Germany, in Belgium and when we came back in Paris. So it was unforgatable, because I could visited places where I have never been before.:)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    well...
    mine was when i went to tinos,
    a wonderful greek island 3 years ago....
    i felt like getting closer to god!! :eek:
    you see,there is the most famous church where mirracles have happened a million times....

and,
    my trip to hungary where i met annie! :heart:
    the place was AMAZING!!
    i met an internet friend!!
    i fell in love with first sight with a guy(that happened only once through tv when i saw gigi!!well....the difference is that gigi's feelings were not equal! :down: )

and generally it was just GREAT!!
    i want to go back to hungary again!!
    and my mom told me we probably will go again next year!!! :cheesy:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    hmmm... I holiday I'll never forget... that's hard. I always seem to get totally wasted when I'm travelling and I usually don't remember anything but bars and disco's...

But I do remember Paris and Venice. Those two cities are just amazing. Seriosuly, just walking around in those places is fantastic.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Rome.

I was 17 years old.

Hanging out with my older cousins.

And had just broken up with my Girlfirend 2 weeks before I left.

Perfect Timing.:D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    I spent my best holidays with my 3 friends, when I was in high school. We spent them together for times, and every time was different.
    One of them we spent hitch-hiking: we were living in one place, but we wanted to visit all great places around, so we spent days hitch-hiking. Once we went to far, and we couldnt back to our camp, so we had to go to police station and ask for help: phew! policemen were so nice, that they took us home :D

Two other summers we spent on yacht, on lake called Solina, and the yacht was called Orizaba (it's volcano). We spent few weeks there, and we had to manage with everything by ourselves, and that was amazing experience :cool:
    Solina lake wasnt as famous as it is now, so most places there were just wild, so we had fun as pioneers there: we could light fire, and even if we caught fish, none of us wasnt able to kill them - so no fish as food.
    And cause places are wild and without people, we had the biggest fun to sunbathe and swim completely naked - cool thing ;) - we had to swear that we never shpw pics to everyone from those events :D

In those times we were playing dice or cards everyday, so we won few nice games with local "smart" guys *proud* :strong:
    I'm awful horror freak, and I told them about Jason with axe: since then they never went to forest alone, me included :scared:

Oh I love those funny time!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    When 4 years ago I went to Toronto for a two month holiday. I enjoyed it so much that I stayed there for over a year.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    :shocked:

Vit is actually saying something about herself!!
    sounds like you had a good time there. :)

*** Waiting for someone else to make a comment about Vit the :angel: swimming naked *** ;) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)