'The hangout' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Correct me if im wrong, but this is what the section of this forum says when you click on it:

The hangout
The place to hang out with the people, make friends, introduce yourself, generally just pass time and keep in touch with the gang.

So, this is the thread to do that. Mindless chat is welcomed. Share your highschool gossip. talk about non sensical shite and get off topic.

Just pass time

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    thanks. more pissed then smart.

In the spirit of sharing gossip, why doesnt miss dubai regale us with the ' highschlooish' story as Andy put it?

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    haha..what highschoolish story? :s
    if what u mean is what i am thinking of right now..then no,i dont want to load this place with more shit than it already has :)

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    Share. Share damn you before i actually log off and do something constructive.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    I wouldn't be surprised if this thread were closed soon.

I believe the moderators are being unfair in the threads they choose to keep open, the threads they choose to close, and the time they give before closing them.

Its like mindless banter by certain member is allowed for 12 pages while another member gets 2 posts "on the house" before the gavel falls because they arent "tight" with the mod, due to low post count or if they have a language barrier.

Of course the mods shouldn't take this too personally. Theyre doing a pretty good job.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++
    I wouldn't be surprised if this thread were closed soon.

I believe the moderators are being unfair in the threads they choose to keep open, the threads they choose to close, and the time they give before closing them.

Its like mindless banter by certain member is allowed for 12 pages while another member gets 2 posts "on the house" before the gavel falls because they arent "tight" with the mod, due to low post count or if they have a language barrier.

Of course the mods shouldn't take this too personally. Theyre doing a pretty good job.

:howler:

two posts ' on the house ' is a classic. :D

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    Oh what now, we need someone contraversial to spark up a conversation.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    Good point made in the first post Blackminty.

Did you just say you were a faggot Burke (sorry Majed no offence aimed at any gay person)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)