The guitar thread (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++
Classical guitar eh? Nylon strings on an acoustic/electric? That must sound crazy!
its a electric/acoustic guitarr with Nylon strings... but yesterday I ask for the price and its a litle... well infact its much higher than what I expect... it cost $1700... so I guess that I will not be getting the guitarr for a while till I get that kind of monet :down:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Yeah Godins are really expensive, especially for the acoustic/electric ones. I wanted one too, but opted for a Ovation Celebrity Acoustic/Electric. New and good sound, costed about $500 CDN!

Sep 14, 2003
Picked up my new ESP on Thursday and it was well worth the wait. Feels alot like a Strat (unsurprising given the shape) but it certainly doesn't sound like one. Well suited to lead play. As soon as I get the EMG 81's fitted, I will ROCK!

Alex

May 1, 2004
The thing that i hate about guitaists: ppl who have really really good, expensive gear and look real good but are actual rather ordinary or crap. Most bands today have guitatists that fit into this category. What a shame!

Testicular

Dec 13, 2004
i just got a new ESP...not the greatest guitar in the world but fine enough for me...EC-50..but im gna change the humbuckers with two EMG-81 which should cost as much as the guitar itself or with a couple of seymour duncans (not sure which one..)

and im changing all the extra hardware (knobs n stuff) to white...shud look cool...

anyway im a guitar freak...cool to c many other guitar freaks here

Testicular

Dec 13, 2004
I dont know hehe. but ESP i bought was the cheapest Les Paul shape guitar i could get. U have a guitar?

oh and my knobs are already getting loose :wallbang: time for a change..already. talk about assnoying

Sep 14, 2003
ESP's are cool. Even the cheaper ones are better than rival guitars at the same price, but like most guitars at that low price, the pick ups are shite, change em ASAP.

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
Several members here play guitar, if I'm not mistaking, so I thought it would be nice with a guitar thread.

These are the people I remember playing guitar here:
Glenn- Plays in a band.
Esteban- Got a new guitar recently, was it an Ovation?
Hydde- Plays metal with his neighbour/instructor.
Josh- Didn't you mention that you played a bit? Liked your Arpeggios...
Paul- Had a Schekter like Eddie Vedder.
Dj- Been gone, but was trying to learn.
Baggio- Was also learning.
Erik- Used to play some time ago, am I right?
Adrian(CUG)- Saw that you play guitar on XT, likes to play Radiohead I believe.
Ian- Plays the Banjo, that counts. :D

So what are you guys working on? What gear do you have? Am I forgetting someone?

And just a warning, if I get no replies I'll just keep it going with my own guitar nonsense, so watch it.
You forgot me!
My main gear is and ESP guitar, Metal Master pedal, Marshall amp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)