The Greek topic! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

you really pissed me right now!
the fact that gigi etc are good players is totally irrelevent from the fact that he is a good looking

it is really pathetic how a girl can not express an opinion about a player!!

there is always a lebel on her back:she supports the players,not the football!!!!!!!!

i am furious!
that's a bit harsh, don't you think? But in Finland it's partly true, probably not in other countries... I'll give you an example: Last year in Euro2004 qualification round Finland played against Italy in Helsinki, I was there too you know... :D But I was stunned to see the other spectators, about one-fifth of the audience were women with Cannavaro's, Nesta's, Totti's or DP's shirt, and they (let them be damned :D) supported Italy!! I don't know about you, but IMO they should have supported our home country, but they didn't because players like Totti are handsome...

Well I'm handsome too, they should support me!! :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
And yes, congratulations to Greece, now I'll just hope that Portugal wins Spain... And Italy beats Sweden... :undecide: I'm pretty sure that Sweden wins or it will be a tie... :down: damn that totti, he should concentrate on water polo or cricket or something like that...

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #289
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

that's a bit harsh, don't you think ? But in Finland it's partly true, probably not in other countries... I'll give you an example: Last year in Euro2004 qualification round Finland played against Italy in Helsinki, I was there too you know... :D But I was stunned to see the other spectators, about one-fifth of the audience were women with Cannavaro's, Nesta's, Totti's or DP's shirt, and they (let them be damned :D) supported Italy!! I don't know about you, but IMO they should have supported our home country, but they didn't because players like Totti are handsome...

Well I'm handsome too, they should support me!! :D
    no i don't think that.he pissed me off and i told him,what's wrong with this??
    well,in greece women HATE football...and men are OBSESSED.
    so,when a woman likes football,it's 99% because of the players,i admit.
    and especially greeks can not believe it when i tell them i like FOOTBALL.
    i am trying sooooo hard to convince them,and sometimes it's impossible.
    but,i am female...!!
    it is not possible for me NOT TO notice the players!!!!

but i think that the fact that Nedved is my all time favourite football player and also the fact that i find him pretty ugly,shows smg i think!!!

and i have said before that yeah,i like buffon,but that doesn't mean anything.
    i would love juventus the same even without him!!!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

thnx again for reminding me why you cant have nice football related conversations with members of the opposite sex
    Come on Donny. I talk about soccer with Fabi almost everyday.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Lily!

can you teach me what is my name in Greek? :) In the english alphabets pls not the Greek wording or i will not be able to pronounce it.

Thank you

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

no i don't think that.he pissed me off and i told him,what's wrong with this??
    well,in greece women HATE football...and men are OBSESSED.
    so,when a woman likes football,it's 99% because of the players,i admit.
    and especially greeks can not believe it when i tell them i like FOOTBALL.
    i am trying sooooo hard to convince them,and sometimes it's impossible.
    but,i am female...!!
    it is not possible for me NOT TO notice the players!!!!

but i think that the fact that Nedved is my all time favourite football player and also the fact that i find him pretty ugly,shows smg i think!!!

and i have said before that yeah,i like buffon,but that doesn't mean anything.
    i would love juventus the same even without him!!!!
    ok, fair enough, I can recognize our cultural differences... And the point is definitely that you really love Juve, so what can I say... :thumb:

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #297
    ++ [ originally posted by Ivy ] ++
    Lily!

can you teach me what is my name in Greek? :) In the english alphabets pls not the Greek wording or i will not be able to pronounce it.

Thank you
    it's ιβυ -ivi,not a big deal!!!

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #298
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

ok, fair enough, I can recognize our cultural differences... And the point is definitely that you really love Juve, so what can I say... :thumb:

i think i have prooven it a billion times...

though,some ppl still don';t seem convinced.
    well.that is not my prob !

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)