The German Evolution (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Granted, it's not something that's taken place overnight, but the future of the German NT seems nothing like what I've seen in the past. The stereotypical rough n' tough, big and burly hecklers seem to have been replaced by a more youthful, creative, and (if I may) likeable side.

Kahn and Lehmann are set to be replaced by Hildebrand, Scholl and Neuville by Deisler and Schweinsteiger, and the long gone Jancker and Bierhoff by the pretty boys Kuranyi and Klose. Gone too are the days of Metzelder, Nowotny and Ramelow, with the influx of exciting talented fullbacks such as Tobias Rau, Phillip Lahm and Andreas Hinkel. Only Effenberg seems to have found in Ballack a successor in the same mould, without whom the team would be nearly unrecognizably un-German in the near future.

With a coach seemingly heading them in the right direction, I must say they look like a team to watch.

Your views please. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Ok! I think that the days from Metzelder are started just in the next games, he was injured for 1 and a half year (or more?), and he gave his comeback in the last game!!

Tobias Rau has not a chance for the WC2006, he plays in Bielefeld and isnt even a regular starter!

Klinsmann did to many experiments! I think our NT is very good, young and talented, my line up is this:

--------------------Weidenfeller(24)-----------------------
Friedrich(26)--Wörns(33)--Metzelder(24)--Lahm(20)
----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------Kehl(25)-------------------------------
---------Deisler(25)--------------Schweinsteiger(21)---
----------------------Ballack(28)----------------------------
-----------Kuranyi(23)----------Podolski(20)-------------

22.3 years!

This is the futures! ok, without Wörns because he is getting old, but for the WC it is the best Duo with Metzelder because they play together at dortmund!

Forza Germany!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
No, see, you still gotta be goodlooking otherwise you still don't qualify. Duh. :D
Why isn't Asamoah good looking?? your just a racist:p:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)