The gay lover thread - share your experiences (9 Viewers)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Some get a rock-hard, veiny erection looking at prepubescent kids and that's natural for them to be so.
No, that is a crime.

And here comes the long waited god card. What the actual fuck?
Ok then. Let's say your brother is happily married and also has kids but you've lusted and dreamt about his wife for many years. Do you:
A: Tell her you love her, ask her to leave her family and run away with you to fulfil your dreams?
B: Do nothing about it?
If you love yourself more than your bro then the answer is A, if you love your bro and his family you choose B. The important question can you find happiness without her or your bro? Would you feel guilt? Can you get over it? If your wife is pregnant and not sexing you up for months do you sleep around? There is some emotion to it, conscience and guilt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's a natural reaction of their bodies. Just like fags getting erect from each other as you argue. Thought is not a crime.
Homosexuality is also a crime from many perspectives around the world.
the difference as to why one is wrong and the other not isnt because of what is natural or normal but the harm caused to others.

plenty of straight men get off on physically abusing or raping women.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
No, that is a crime.

Ok then. Let's say your brother is happily married and also has kids but you've lusted and dreamt about his wife for many years. Do you:
A: Tell her you love her, ask her to leave her family and run away with you to fulfil your dreams?
B: Do nothing about it?
If you love yourself more than your bro then the answer is A, if you love your bro and his family you choose B. The important question can you find happiness without her or your bro? Would you feel guilt? Can you get over it? If your wife is pregnant and not sexing you up for months do you sleep around? There is some emotion to it, conscience and guilt.
I don't follow. Is my brother's wife a he or what?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
the difference as to why one is wrong and the other not isnt because of what is natural or normal but the harm caused to others.

plenty of straight men get off on physically abusing or raping women.
Physically abusing and raping women is basically legal in many places around the world too.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't faggotry cause any damage to a society as a whole?
:sergio:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Correct, I did not articulate my thought appropriately as I was writing in a hurry from my phone.

What I meant was that I do not understand people who consider homosexuality normal, no matter if homo or hetero. I consider it a mental disorder which happens to be, as you said, a personal tragedy.

Yet these days, you have this LGBT propaganda forcing people not only to tolerate all these disorders but to accept them in public and let them having children. As long as I have nothing against gays who just happen to be gays (I have two gay friends), the propaganda itself is dangerous. For example, when there was this LGBT parade in my city, I saw teen girls with rainbows on their faces. Psyche of such young people is very exposed to all kinds of suggestions and such aggressive promotion of LGBT might have serious effect on their minds. Not to mention what's gonna happen to babies adopted by a pair of gays.

Anyway guys, if you don't have anything else to say bar an emoticon, just downgrade this post instead of continuing the OT, thanks!

Coming back to Berna, my patience for him still hasn't run out so I really hope he finally makes that leap in quality this season because he has the tools to do it.
So even though its not a decision to be gay its just a mental disorder, exposing straight people to them can convert straight people to homosexuality?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I have a gay friend is the homophobe version of I have a black friend.
When I was an adolescent I recall some silly joke phrase going around that went something along the lines of:

"I have no problem with gays as long as they keep their filthy disgusting habits out of the faces of decent human beings."

Quazis to a T, right there. :lol:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
When I was an adolescent I recall some silly joke phrase going around that went something along the lines of:

"I have no problem with gays as long as they keep their filthy disgusting habits out of the faces of decent human beings."

Quazis to a T, right there. :lol:
Yeah, pretty common around here. I dont care what they are doing, as long as they are restricted to their quarters and far away from children. :lol: funnily enough half of catholic priests are gays, while the other half are pedos...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)