The gay lover thread - share your experiences (5 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Let's say you and your wife had a car accident and both of you are going to die. You are leaving a baby behind. Some social worker is saying that they have found a perfect family for the baby which happens to be a couple of gay males. Do you agree?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Welcome to the middle ages

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Let's say you and your wife had a car accident and both of you are going to die. You are leaving a baby behind. Some social worker is saying that they have found a perfect family for the baby which happens to be a couple of gay males. Do you agree?

Fags are normal. It's transgenders that are fucked in the head.

OP
Hængebøffer

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
  • Thread Starter #103

A62E122E-02AB-43FA-AC7A-86A7F0AEBDF3.jpeg

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    What is the meaning of the word perfect for you?
    I used perfect from the social organ perspective for adopting children. So my guess would be full time employed, not smoking, drinking, university degree, own apartment. Obviously excluding the homo factor.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the middle ages
    So this is the sign of the times? Hundreds years of evolution to populate gay couples? I guess something must have gone wrong.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
    If a guy can only get an erection looking at another guy's erection then they are biologically homosexual, you can't shove a boob in their face and expect them to change. It is what it is but there is a hierarchy for love. If you love God and what he has outlined for you then a homosexual may give up their partner in this life if he/she believes God will reward them in the afterlife. You can't deny a person happiness, its up to that person to decide what will truly make them happy and that is different for everyone.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
    I used perfect from the social organ perspective for adopting children. So my guess would be full time employed, not smoking, drinking, university degree, own apartment. Obviously excluding the homo factor.

- - - Updated - - -

So this is the sign of the times? Hundreds years of evolution to populate gay couples? I guess something must have gone wrong.
    So a perfect patent has a University degree and is non homosexual. Good to know, now I can stop giving my kids attention, security and love.
    How about just letting people life their lives as they see fit, and stop being a judgemental asshole.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
    If a guy can only get an erection looking at another guy's erection then they are biologically homosexual, you can't shove a boob in their face and expect them to change. It is what it is but there is a hierarchy for love. If you love God and what he has outlined for you then a homosexual may give up their partner in this life if he/she believes God will reward them in the afterlife. You can't deny a person happiness, its up to that person to decide what will truly make them happy and that is different for everyone.
    Some get a rock-hard, veiny erection looking at prepubescent kids and that's natural for them to be so.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -
    someone can check all these boxes and still be a terrible parent.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    And here comes the long waited god card. What the actual fuck?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    That's why I said I have nothing against regular gays who just live their own life instead of scarifying it to force the rest of the humanity to accept that being gay does not differ from being hetero.

So a perfect patent has a University degree and is non homosexual. Good to know, now I can stop giving my kids attention, security and love.
    How about just letting people life their lives as they see fit, and stop being a judgemental asshole.
    I just presumed what a perfect parent is to the organs who decide who is gonna to adopt a child. I might be wrong, that was not the point. Also, for the third time, I have nothing against gays living their life peacefully.

someone can check all these boxes and still be a terrible parent.
    Same as above, I was just assuming.

Nothing like an old fashion racist thread
    LOL. What racism has to do with LGBT?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
    That's why I said I have nothing against regular gays who just live their own life instead of scarifying it to force the rest of the humanity to accept that being gay does not differ from being hetero.

I just presumed what a perfect parent is to the organs who decide who is gonna to adopt a child. I might be wrong, that was not the point. Also, for the third time, I have nothing against gays living their life peacefully.

Same as above, I was just assuming.

LOL. What racism has to do with LGBT?
    You just have something against them if they want to get married, have kids or when they organise in groups, with other gay people, who have some of the same experiences that they have. Thanks for clarifying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)