The gay lover thread - share your experiences (10 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

I always love it when people say it is a decision. Why would you "decide" to become gay? There is no benefit whatsoever. It makes your life dramatically more complex. It's more difficult to have children, you can't marry everywhere, some people hate you and want to kill you.. If it would be a rational decision, you'd have to be one dumb motherfucker to decide to be gay.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I always love it when people say it is a decision. Why would you "decide" to become gay? There is no benefit whatsoever. It makes your life dramatically more complex. It's more difficult to have children, you can't marry everywhere, some people hate you and want to kill you.. If it would be a rational decision, you'd have to be one dumb motherfucker to decide to be gay.
We need someone gay to weigh in here, is it really that bad? Surely there are positives, at least in my head there are problems in marriage that would never exist if I married my male best friend instead of a woman. Communication guy to best friend is much more simple than guy to girl

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Correct, I did not articulate my thought appropriately as I was writing in a hurry from my phone.

What I meant was that I do not understand people who consider homosexuality normal, no matter if homo or hetero. I consider it a mental disorder which happens to be, as you said, a personal tragedy.

Yet these days, you have this LGBT propaganda forcing people not only to tolerate all these disorders but to accept them in public and let them having children. As long as I have nothing against gays who just happen to be gays (I have two gay friends), the propaganda itself is dangerous. For example, when there was this LGBT parade in my city, I saw teen girls with rainbows on their faces. Psyche of such young people is very exposed to all kinds of suggestions and such aggressive promotion of LGBT might have serious effect on their minds. Not to mention what's gonna happen to babies adopted by a pair of gays.

Anyway guys, if you don't have anything else to say bar an emoticon, just downgrade this post instead of continuing the OT, thanks!

Coming back to Berna, my patience for him still hasn't run out so I really hope he finally makes that leap in quality this season because he has the tools to do it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Correct, I did not articulate my thought appropriately as I was writing in a hurry from my phone.

What I meant was that I do not understand people who consider homosexuality normal, no matter if homo or hetero. I consider it a mental disorder which happens to be, as you said, a personal tragedy.

Yet these days, you have this LGBT propaganda forcing people not only to tolerate all these disorders but to accept them in public and let them having children. As long as I have nothing against gays who just happen to be gays (I have two gay friends), the propaganda itself is dangerous. For example, when there was this LGBT parade in my city, I saw teen girls with rainbows on their faces. Psyche of such young people is very exposed to all kinds of suggestions and such aggressive promotion of LGBT might have serious effect on their minds. Not to mention what's gonna happen to babies adopted by a pair of gays.

Anyway guys, if you don't have anything else to say bar an emoticon, just downgrade this post instead of continuing the OT, thanks!

Coming back to Berna, my patience for him still hasn't run out so I really hope he finally makes that leap in quality this season because he has the tools to do it.
Why wouldnt they be allowed to have children? Do you think their kids could turn out to be gays becuase of the parents, as a sign of support? What am I reading here? :lol2: oh I see. It is soo much better and beneficial for children to grow up in an orphanage, preferably a religious one, where they can experience enlightment every day :tup:

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i think the reason quazis thinks that way must be because he could picture himself choosing between the sexes. my guess is that he is a bisexual and has chosen to only pursue women due to social stigma but he has often thought about riding some dick.

oh well maybe in his next life

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why wouldnt they be allowed to have children? Do you think their kids could turn out to be gays becuase of the parents, as a sign of support? What am I reading here? :lol2:
One of the suppliers of products for our business believes that gay people are infiltrating the school system, getting jobs as teachers to try to brainwash kids to support the gay agenda, and to convert more kids to becoming gay. :lol2:

@Seven

- - - Updated - - -

i think the reason quazis thinks that way must be because he could picture himself choosing between the sexes. my guess is that he is a bisexual and has chosen to only pursue women due to social stigma but he has often thought about riding some dick.

oh well maybe in his next life
Another poster from Afghanistan... :shifty:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Why wouldnt they be allowed to have children? Do you think their kids could turn out to be gays becuase of the parents, as a sign of support? What am I reading here? 2:
Let's say you and your wife had a car accident and both of you are going to die. You are leaving a baby behind. Some social worker is saying that they have found a perfect family for the baby which happens to be a couple of gay males. Do you agree?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Let's say you and your wife had a car accident and both of you are going to die. You are leaving a baby behind. Some social worker is saying that they have found a perfect family for the baby which happens to be a couple of gay males. Do you agree?

Yes I have a kid and I would agree.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

Would you rather put your kids with an imperfect straight family? What kind of father are you??

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

either way berna is good on the pitch and, so far, has not been spotted kissing any guys during games so i dont see the issue.
The way he looks at CR7 tho... :scared:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

What is the meaning of the word perfect for you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)