The gay lover thread - share your experiences (10 Viewers)

OP
Hængebøffer

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
  • Thread Starter #63
    I’m not into circumsized penises. Can’t suck a penis which seems to be going through a life in agony.

And shut up, @Hist.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
    He just doesn't like a man who puts their johnson in another mans ass. Don't hold it against him, we have a place for anyone on tuz.
    unless I've missed something Berna doesn't do that on pitch. or openly talk about it in interviews. so he's hating on him for being a homo based on Berna being a bit of a modern hippie, that's unhealthy and definitely not very supporting from a fan

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    unless I've missed something Berna doesn't do that on pitch. or openly talk about it in interviews. so he's hating on him for being a homo based on Berna being a bit of a modern hippie, that's unhealthy and definitely not very supporting from a fan
    Take it easy, I'm just kidding. Actually he's one of my favorite players and I hope he ain't gay. I also think he kinda overdo things in social media which would be cool if he was a teenager but since he's on the other side of the 25 it looks dumb and silly.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Strickland

May 17, 2019
    Take it easy, I'm just kidding. Actually he's one of my favorite players and I hope he ain't gay. I also think he kinda overdo things in social media which would be cool if he was a teenager but since he's on the other side of the 25 it looks dumb and silly.

why do you hope he ain't gay? I thought you disliked only those that go public and push some kind of agenda, even if he's gay, clearly Berna isn't one of those

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    why do you hope he ain't gay? I thought you disliked only those that go public and push some kind of agenda, even if he's gay, clearly Berna isn't one of those
    I hope he's not gay because it is a mental disorder and I wish all the best for him. It is true I have nothing against people who decided to be gay and are not trying to populate it within the society. I just don't agree that it's normal to be gay but it's their decision.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
    I hope he's not gay because it is a mental disorder and I wish all the best for him. It is true I have nothing against people who decided to be gay and are not trying to populate it within the society. I just don't agree that it's normal to be gay but it's their decision.

Damn, now I'm dying to know what else is mental disorder, but we shouldn't go too far in the offtopic here :D Forza hopefully heterosexual Berna! may his true love be a curvy female

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)