The gay lover thread - share your experiences (2 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
How could the globohomo conspriacy happen in strong, white, Catholic and alpha-male Poland? I refuse to believe this
It's pretty easy. The media is mostly foreign, plus you have international portals like FB, IG, Youtube, Netflix etc. The most fragile part of the society (the young) falls for it. As we all know the youth is the future of every country so that's why I think Poland will soon become like the rotten west.

Jun 6, 2015
It's pretty easy. The media is mostly foreign, plus you have international portals like FB, IG, Youtube, Netflix etc. The most fragile part of the society (the young) falls for it. As we all know the youth is the future of every country so that's why I think Poland will soon become like the rotten west.
:agree: They should instead be influenced by far-right youtubers like true freethinkers.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
:agree: They should instead be influenced by far-right youtubers like true freethinkers.
You said it. Personally, I'm not a fan of any extremism. I think people should have the access to all kind of information, not only what is actually on the menu provided by the globalists. It is clear to see that sexual deviation is being strongly advertised worldwide, the video I posted is a prime example of it.

However, the history has already seen it. Russia is a good example. During the October Revolution they abolished acts that penalised homosexuality to harm the society so that it would be easier to control. Then, in the thirties, Stalin was sending all homosexuals to gulags.

Will history repeat itself and sexual deviation will no longer be promoted? It would not surprise me.

For those interested:

Dan Healey, Homosexual Desire in Revolutionary Russia: The Regulation of Sexual and Gender Dissent, University of Chicago Press 2001.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I visited Poland once. All the men there looked like faggots. :boh: @piotrr
Reminds me of Napoli. Every time I'm there I have to play the game of, "Flamer or Just Neapolitan?"

You said it. Personally, I'm not a fan of any extremism. I think people should have the access to all kind of information, not only what is actually on the menu provided by the globalists. It is clear to see that sexual deviation is being strongly advertised worldwide, the video I posted is a prime example of it.

However, the history has already seen it. Russia is a good example. During the October Revolution they abolished acts that penalised homosexuality to harm the society so that it would be easier to control. Then, in the thirties, Stalin was sending all homosexuals to gulags.

Will history repeat itself and sexual deviation will no longer be promoted? It would not surprise me.

For those interested:

Dan Healey, Homosexual Desire in Revolutionary Russia: The Regulation of Sexual and Gender Dissent, University of Chicago Press 2001.
I still can't get my head around what business it is of mine what someone else wants to stick their donk into. Unless it's my goat, not my problem.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There’s still people who think all of this is by choice and only brainwashed people would be gay?? :lol:

And they think the US is backwards.

- - - Updated - - -

So sad, people will be what they want to be in Poland. :sad:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There’s still people who think all of this is by choice and only brainwashed people would be gay?? :lol:

And they think the US is backwards.

- - - Updated - - -

So sad, people will be what they want to be in Poland. :sad:
:agree:

I know someone through work who believes that gay people have infiltrated the teaching profession to brainwash children with gay propaganda. His wife homeschooled their own children when really young and now they attend a catholic private school. That irony there :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Quite ironic that catholic priests are the biggest phaggot pedophile ring in the world. Men of the cloth...
WAT? Pizzagate Demonrats would like a word with you! @AFL_ITALIA cousin can tell you all about the cannibal pedophile pizza parlour rituals led by Hillary Clinton and George Soros!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Quite ironic that catholic priests are the biggest phaggot pedophile ring in the world. Men of the cloth...
There is a certain false escape that addresses a young man's conflicting feelings with their religious beliefs, leading to a failed solution of joining the priesthood as if it's a fix.

This is the same reason I generally dismiss anyone who supposedly goes "cold turkey" on something instead of moderation ... unless the item is truly a real addiction and/or harmful. Those people are just hiding from their problems, pretending they're not there instead of confronting them.

But you'd be foolish to think this was just a Catholic priesthood problem. See: Anglicans, Boy Scouts, and just about any other hierarchical organization that deals with children. Even high school and college sports. They're all guilty.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but fuck Paratici!!!!
:lol:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Is that why you've been doing so much better than western countries?
You mean economically? I believe you're forgetting the fact that Poland has been occupied by Soviets for 50 years and is still being affected by them. The same goes for other countries in central and eastern Europe.

Moreover, West still benefits from what they achieved in the XX century. What we're observing now is their fall, both economic and moral.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)