The games are afoot: general Euro 2004 discussion thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

River

Jun 15, 2004
Rooney Rooney!!! :D

Oh England were amazing in this game. Great result and Rooney is f***king amazing. His goals were great, but that header to set up scholes was incredible.

Now who was it in here was responding to me pro-rooney talking with 'if all we need to worry about is an 18year old"?:D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
He's got to do it against the big teams yet, lets not get carried away. The keeper was at fault for his first as was the swiss goalie for his second the other day. He has talent but people are letting it get to their heads a little here

River

Jun 15, 2004
Ive seen his talent in the premiership. Ive told of his talent before the tournament started. And he was great against France.

River

Jun 15, 2004
And besides its not just his goals. His performance in that game was special. His positioning, passing etc is unbelievable for such a young player.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Rooney Rooney!!! :D

Oh England were amazing in this game. Great result and Rooney is f***king amazing. His goals were great, but that header to set up scholes was incredible.
Now who was it in here was responding to me pro-rooney talking with 'if all we need to worry about is an 18year old"?:D
maybe its just me, but i think that was a very poor header aimed at goal. turned out to be an excellent pass. but rooney is amazing none the less. man of the tournament along with zizou so far.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
yeah fliakis, i was sure that that header was an attempt on goal.. it was too flukey too find scholes like that IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)