The games are afoot: general Euro 2004 discussion thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
OMG :eek:

Erik, you shouldn't drink beer when you watch soccer!! Try a cola :D
All I had tonight was ice-tea :eek::D

Well I'm off to bed - to be haunted by nightmares I'm sure :lazy: See y'all around.

Jan 24, 2004
Wrong. Soccer is life! I can't imagine this world without it.....

When I'll get nightmares because of soccer then I know that I'm really ill - until today I've never dreamt about soccer. Soccer is life? I sometimes don't have that feeling...life isn't that gaudy and easy...switch on your favorite news channel..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++

When I'll get nightmares because of soccer then I know that I'm really ill - until today I've never dreamt about soccer. Soccer is life? I sometimes don't have that feeling...life isn't that gaudy and easy...switch on your favorite news channel..
Whoa whoa whoa, take it easy pal. I was only kidding. But it is very much a part of it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
God, I love this time of (every other) year. It's like a complete Carnevale-di-Rio-style orgy of football every day, for three weeks straight. And this last Czech-Holland game was sublime.

While some would claim a draw would have been a fairer result, the complete perversion of the murky edges of the offside rule for Nisterlrooy's goal simply had to be overcome. (They have to fix that.) Holland put up a great show, but my hat's off to the Czech perserverance with two comeback victories in a row.

Congrats to Nedved for such fine international form. (I wish he had more of that for us last season.)

Now to eliminate Germany, thank you very much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)