The game for PS 3 (2 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Bozi said:
ps 3 will eb expensive i will probably wait 6 months till i get one and teh price comes downa wee bit, though tbh if it gets launched with pro evo i will probably run out and get it
for 600$ ? man you can get a year long ticket in the local strip bar for that cash. :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
vlatko said:
for 600$ ? man you can get a year long ticket in the local strip bar for that cash. :D
never have and never will pay for strippers, seriously! though they would probably work out cheaper than a real GF anyway lol

nah i am getting my new 42" tv in january anyway so pro evo on that baby will be sweet

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

me neither i was just saying what you could do with that money.
don't listen to me if i had the money i would buy it as well. :D
though it is damn expensive.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
vlatko said:
me neither i was just saying what you could do with that money.
don't listen to me if i had the money i would buy it as well. :D
though it is damn expensive.
aye mate i know i am just kidding around, if i have the money i know i will end up buying one

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
metal gear solid 4 is gona be amazing as well as final fantasy 13, graphics look great, i heard theyre releasing pro evo 6 for ps2 and ps3

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
SexualChocolate said:
I'm not getting a PS3.. $600, ffs?! I'm not getting the 360, either.. It's gonna be Wii, for me :D
Having two brothers who can come up with some money is always an advantage. Instead of 600 I'll have to pay 200, which comes down to playing two football games. If financial problems ever hit me, and they're bound to do so, I'm seriously fucked, because I really don't have a clue about the value of money :D.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Bozi said:
ps 3 will eb expensive i will probably wait 6 months till i get one and teh price comes downa wee bit, though tbh if it gets launched with pro evo i will probably run out and get it
Pes6 isn't coming on ps3, only on ps2 and 360.

Mar 6, 2005
Seven said:
Having two brothers who can come up with some money is always an advantage. Instead of 600 I'll have to pay 200, which comes down to playing two football games. If financial problems ever hit me, and they're bound to do so, I'm seriously fucked, because I really don't have a clue about the value of money :D.
Oh, here's a lil' tip to start you off: Money is more valuable than you could ever imagine :D

..but still, the PS3 is gonna suck, you're better off with the wii60 combo (Wii + 360)..

OP

PS 3

Aug 17, 2006
  • Thread Starter #32
    Badass Devil said:
    ok so im guessing you'll buy a 360 then :p
    Tell me all.....but you can't tell me I'll buy Xbox 360 :D
    Anyway I'll buy it in march....so the price won't be 600€.
    After In november is my birthday :D
    This means Money for me :D
    Join Christmas :DP.S.=Wii is a very interesting console
    If I'll win a lot of money I'll buy it:D

OP

PS 3

Aug 17, 2006
  • Thread Starter #33
    Bozi said:
    WTF????? then there really is no need for me to buy one, so what is teh score with this???
    PES should exit in July for PS3 as PES 7
    Anyway I'll wait November......I'll play with Resident Evil :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Bozi said:
    WTF????? then there really is no need for me to buy one, so what is teh score with this???
    No worries. They're making a whole new PES for PS3 that is due january 2007.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    SexualChocolate said:
    Yeah, well, tough luck trying to find a Wii emulator anytime soon :D

they've only just come out with a n64 emulator, jees thats fun, tho ive got 1, i never had the opportunity to buy games such as super mario smash bros and some other classics, though theres a games shop near me that sells this and other old games and consoles, but they are about 20 quid for a n64 game, which tbh im not prepared to spend, 20 quid is about wot i spend on a half decent 2nd hand ps2 game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)