The Gaby Milito to Juve saga (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Juve, piace Milito
14 02 2005

Gabriel Milito, difensore del Real Saragozza, sarebbe entrato nel mirino della Juventus.

Milito 24 anni, era arrivato al Real Madrid nel 2003 ma il club castigliano aveva rinunciato al suo acquisto dopo che gli esami medici avevano evidenziato la non completa guarigione del giocatore da una rottura dei legamenti del crociato, riportata nel marzo 2001.

Gabriel Milito è fratello di Diego, attaccante del Genoa, che ha come procuratore Alessandro Moggi. Questo particolare potrebbe facilitare l'eventuale trattativa per il difensore argentino il cui conrtatto scade nel 2007.

Juve interested in Milito

Gabriel Milito, defender of Real Zaragoza as apparently caught the eye of Juve.

Milto, 24 years old, came to Real Madrid in 2003 but the club changed their mind because he failed a fitness test due to an old knee injury of march of 2001.

Gabriel is the brother of Diego, striker of Genoa in Serie B and client of agent Alessandro Moggi. This fact can help Juve to get some discussion with the player wich the contract ends in 2007.

He's another good option after Barzagli and Chivu IMO.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
that's news to me :eek:
I thought Real Madrid passed on Milito because the medical staff said he had some sort of heart condition or they were not sure over his heart in some way. That is what I remember..

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    boh, always thought it was about a knee injury he suffered.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    I thought Real Madrid passed on Milito because the medical staff said he had some sort of heart condition or they were not sure over his heart in some way. That is what I remember..
    They passed on him for some kind of injury, don't remember what, and then bought "injury-free" Jonathan Woodgate. :howler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)