The Gaby Milito to Juve saga (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
yeah the video is unfair on Youtube NOT... lol look at the video ffs...

I saw alot of newcastle to maby you guys dident...
Tbh I don't give a shit about how he was @ Glasgow,Auxerre or Newcastle.
For me it just matters how he was in juve-shirt and for my liking he was pretty good. I don't want him to start,just as a sub ffs.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I have a feeling Juve take one transfer at time... hehe Milito first then hope Diego or Riquelme.

I like the mercato more with Secco and the guys, they are more open...

Moggi did greater transfers but the mercato was always pain with Moggi lying and playing his mindgames :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
talking about boum and milito :)

Jean-Alain Boumsong insists he’s staying at Juventus even if Gabriel Milito pushes him out of the line-up.

The Bianconeri are said to be very close to signing the Real Zaragoza defender and the first player likely to be forced to step aside is Boumsong.

“Milito could well arrive and he may not be the only one,” conceded the former Newcastle United man in ‘L’Equipe.’

“In any case, I shall remain in Turin. I have absolutely no intention of leaving Juventus.”

Boumsong has had a fractious relationship with the Juve fans after some disappointing performances in Serie B.

New Coach Claudio Ranieri has already publicly stated he wants a new central defender who can be “a leader.”

Does the 28-year-old Frenchman believe the stories that Didier Deschamps was the only one to want him at the Stadio Olimpico?

“That is absolutely false!” exclaimed Boumsong, who has been linked with a move to Bordeaux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)