The Gaby Milito to Juve saga (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Milito is better than Metzelder.

Hence the Price Tag Zaragoza has slapped on him. Metzelder is a ''Sick Note'' Kinda a reminds me of Johnatahn Woodgate. When he's playing Is good but 60% of the time he is Injured. Gabby milito Is the Leader who we need at the heart of our defence. If we dont succeed to get him, then that'll leave us with Fu%k all to go for. As i do not see any other Leader in the Defence available right now.

Gabby is a must. Only other alternative is Gabby Heinze.

Whats with the Gabbys these days? :D

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
with the few available out there, he seems like one of the best choices. prefer him over metzelder and mexes. chivu would be nice, but i doubt he'd come to juve.
can't see why we shouldn't get barzagli though. trade him with miccoli, blasi + money. read that palermo will be without corrini, seems like they could use blasi. juve is going to bring in a new midfielder anyway, and with tacchi returning and already with the likes of zanetti and paro i think we can do without blasi, especially if that means we get barzagli
barzagli and milito as cb's, nice...and criscito as backup
much more preferable than boumsong in the team

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Until the deal becomes official I'm not getting my hopes up. Did that with Frings and got burned.
He played solid especially when you take in count that they played against Real who was attacking whole the time. I think he would be an excellent addition to our defense, eve as Stu said I'm not putting my hopes high until it's official.
Same here.

good now we'll have our own materazzi :D
Hmm...I don't like the word "Materazzi", I prefer "Gattuso" :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hence the Price Tag Zaragoza has slapped on him. Metzelder is a ''Sick Note'' Kinda a reminds me of Johnatahn Woodgate. When he's playing Is good but 60% of the time he is Injured. Gabby milito Is the Leader who we need at the heart of our defence. If we dont succeed to get him, then that'll leave us with Fu%k all to go for. As i do not see any other Leader in the Defence available right now.

Gabby is a must. Only other alternative is Gabby Heinze.

Whats with the Gabbys these days? :D
:tup:

Cannavaro is the only other 'leader' we are linked with and I'm not sure that would be a good move, for reasons that have been argued elsewhere.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #295
    If he doesn't make too many fouls on the edge of the area, doesn't give the ball away and misskick some balls then he'll be fine. :D

He's a very good player. Not for 18-20m € though.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    If he doesn't make too many fouls on the edge of the area, doesn't give the ball away and misskick some balls then he'll be fine. :D

He's a very good player. Not for 18-20m € though.
    I would go up to 20m because we are in such need of a player of his type.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    @mark77, is there any chance in hell we can capture Diego Milito?
    Mark? :shifty:

The guy is a butcher. Dirty player. I hope he doesn't need to play dirty, because he can't play without resorting to this type of play.
    That's what we really need.

good now we'll have our own materazzi :D
    Yes, why not? :D

I prefer a player who has brain
    Honestly, I prefer a brainless butcher to partner a brainy one. :D

Even Materrazzi's girlfriend prefers Gattuso.
    Even Zidane's sister prefer Gattuso.
    Even Gattuso's wife prefers Gattuso. You should see the bruises on her legs. Not to mention the bite marks!
    :lol2:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #299
    On j1897 they say that we want him, he wants us but Zaragoza want a lot of $$$ for him. He's the priority for our defense. Cris, Barzagli, Senderos, Burdisso, Samuel...are the alternatives.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Barzagli will surely leave Palermo, if we really want him I bet we can get him. Fiorentina are hot on his trail though, and MAN are Fiorentina makin sick Transfer moves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)