The Future Of Juventus. (7 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Criscito is not good enough for LB
Yes he is, he was the best wingback last season and the future starter in Azzurri.
True.

As much as we are going to spend we still won't bring Criscito back. He will be used to bring Ranocchia.
I hope not, I would rather keep Criscito and sign Kjaer then. Let's wait and see what this Rannochia kid can do over a season. He has only played 12 games.

Is that assuming we acquire Cáceres for RB permanently?

Or do you want to stick with Grygera?
Grygera should be replaced immediately and not in a few years. Caceres should go back to Barcelona.

OP
TERENCEE
Mar 28, 2007
  • Thread Starter #24
    in the end.. i want criscito to back.. he getting the trust of lippi lately. do u guys think that he will go WC as grosso's deputy? a defence consist of Criscito Cheillini Ranocchia is nice imo.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    Juve will be Juve, our economic situation is splendid, we'll have a new Stadio that we will own. Players will always change. What's the worry?

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    Juve will be Juve, our economic situation is splendid, we'll have a new Stadio that we will own. Players will always change. What's the worry?
    Well surpirsingly I'm with you on this one, the only thing I will say is that Seccos next Mercato (July in real terms) will make or break us as a European Giant quite some time.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    Marchisio, Giovinco, De Ceglie and Diego. More players will be involved soon, but as of now this pretty much sums it up.
    Those two won't be around for long.

Decent young players that we have and who are likely to stay for long IMO are Marchisio, Diego, Chiellini, Sissoko.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    you no what....we have lost the scudetto, will take an absolute miracle to beat inter to it, we need to hold 2nd.

we have played inter, beat them and still are 9 points behind....:sergio:

lets get second place, the only way we can do that is with a new coach, i want us to play some respectable football and i will be happy and wait another year for serie a glory.

Mar 30, 2006
    you no what....we have lost the scudetto, will take an absolute miracle to beat inter to it, we need to hold 2nd.

we have played inter, beat them and still are 9 points behind....:sergio:

lets get second place, the only way we can do that is with a new coach, i want us to play some respectable football and i will be happy and wait another year for serie a glory.
    we missed out on mancini and spalletti. Prandelli wont be leaving fiorentina but we should try for him.. and if we can't get him then get Gasperini. Hiddink is the best option but i think he is too expensive and prob wont come to Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)