The frustration thread (2 Viewers)

mfaried

May 9, 2004
I just read that deportivo are linked with D'allesandro and will signh im soon. I think that we were linked to him 2 yrs ago when he was still cheap and unknown and then snubbed him. I saw him in coppa america and the olympics and he is great. Exactly the creative midfielder that we need.
But of course he is out of reach again, because now we are only kooking for old & out-of -contract players.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

4-0 against roma
3-1 twice against inter (input: inter-juve 0-3 the season before)
3-1 against milan

were not dreams brother
none of that is 6-0, and none of those results will be repeated this year!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mfaried ] ++
I just read that deportivo are linked with D'allesandro and will signh im soon. I think that we were linked to him 2 yrs ago when he was still cheap and unknown and then snubbed him. I saw him in coppa america and the olympics and he is great. Exactly the creative midfielder that we need.
But of course he is out of reach again, because now we are only kooking for old & out-of -contract players.
we were linked with him two seasons ago.i have no idea why we let him go to wolfsburg then,but we're not getting now.

mfaried

May 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

we were linked with him two seasons ago.i have no idea why we let him go to wolfsburg then,but we're not getting now.
What I don't understand Desmond is this: if deportivo can get him, why can't we? we are defenately a bigger and more prestigious club?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
why would we get him now if he's older,more expensive and have stiff competition from another big club when we didn't when he was at river?

mfaried

May 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
why would we get him now if he's older,more expensive and have stiff competition from another big club when we didn't when he was at river?
I know that financials are a problem in football nowadays, but I still feel that juve is one of the best if not the best in the world. We deserve to have best players. We should not give up just because another club is competing for him. If we continue that way after 3 yrs we will have a squad full of tudors, monteros and zalayetas.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I think tha this man must be crazy.Before the game against Jdurgarden i read that if we qualify to the Cchampion's League we would buy players.We won 1-4.And after that he says that we don't need any players and we have a good team?i hope it will be one of moggis tricks

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Not a crazy man but a REALISTIC MAN...in terms of dollars and finance.

Last year Juve were booted out of the CL...did not contend for the Scudetto and had a lucklustre season ..bottom line....IN THE FINANCIAL RED.
They also did not make any big sales in terms of players meaning MONEY was not coming IN. Coupled with the fact that they signed the most expensive Coach AND midfielder in Italy money is not what it was for the boys in Torino. Add to the fact that the Agnelli family structure is re-inventing itself and the days of Gianni are gone there is no more the CARTE BLANCHE that teams like Milan still enjoy thanks to Berlusconi and his $$.

Its a risk but if Juve wins this season and money comes in they have a) saved money and will be in the financial GREEN meaning big signings next season.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Not a crazy man but a REALISTIC MAN...in terms of dollars and finance.

Last year Juve were booted out of the CL...did not contend for the Scudetto and had a lucklustre season ..bottom line....IN THE FINANCIAL RED.
They also did not make any big sales in terms of players meaning MONEY was not coming IN. Coupled with the fact that they signed the most expensive Coach AND midfielder in Italy money is not what it was for the boys in Torino. Add to the fact that the Agnelli family structure is re-inventing itself and the days of Gianni are gone there is no more the CARTE BLANCHE that teams like Milan still enjoy thanks to Berlusconi and his $$.

Its a risk but if Juve wins this season and money comes in they have a) saved money and will be in the financial GREEN meaning big signings next season.
great post...said all that can be said, bar the fact moggi does play his tricks, which could trick himself :wallbang:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

great post...said all that can be said, bar the fact moggi does play his tricks, which could trick himself :wallbang:
Moggi-Galliani are often cited by Interisti, Romanisti, Laziale, etc. as the mafia of Serie A...realistically the other teams are jealous because they manage to balance a strong team and a sound financial plan..something that goes over Sensi and Moratti's head...Sensi is starting to learn this lesson..Moratti has oil fields coming out the "wazoo" and his endless supply of money means he never feels the effect of financially lossed seasons.
Moggi and Galliani have something else that other teams do not .... mutual respect: they opt for co-operation rather than competition meaning Galliani will cede a Davids to Juve and Moggi an Inzaghi to Milan. On the other hand the other teams will likely only get has beens from these teams thanks to their defensive and hostile attitudes.

Jul 28, 2002
all very true, but hopefully sensi returns to his old ways, because roma may actually get dangerous again...and considereing juve got spanked last year, we will have to make a better hash of it this year.

But i agree, galiani and moggi appear to have respect, and its not often were here of major conflicts between the two sides.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Moggi's real title should not be "General Director" but rather "Minister of Disinformation". Get used to it. ;)

Everytime that guy opens his mouth, people start breaking out their Enigma machines. It really has made any media interviews with him worthless and irrelevant, IMO.

Talk about holding your poker hand close...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)