The Formula 1 thread - Season 2005 (19 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

i do and my Hero is Valentino. wins last race at home (italy) Mugello circuit and leading with 120 points now.

wanna more info ?

you should open a new thread !
what a fokin GREAT race that was, nearly cried out of happiness. I love Valentino too (hahaha up yours Biaggi!!!) Melandri's had a wonderful, wonderful season and how cool was the Italian crowd when Gibernau crashed at Mugello? :D

I wanna open a new thread but fear that not many follow motogp.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

what a fokin GREAT race that was
yeah specially when the crowds waving by the yellow flags with number 46 :) Forza Valentino. i like the way that he celebrate at the circuit making the wheels blow that smoke and i hate the attitude that Gibernau show it when Valentino asked him to shake hands. Fck he is stock up .

btw Gibernau got the pole for tommorow in catalunia. Melandri second and rossi 3rd. it does not matter

anyway we dont want to convert it to MotoGo as long as its formula 1 thread.

back to F1. the english hero (Jenson Button) got the pole for Canadian GP at montreal. Honda's driver said that he did expect to show a good performance at this qualifying but never expect to wins the pole against Renault or Ferrari. well done Jenson !

Ferrari won the second place by Schumacher but on the same time they are sad that barrichello will start 20th cuz of engine problem.

The most disappointment part is Williams Drivers. webber made some mistkes in the qualifying and he is ganna start 14. after that i was expecting the teammate heidfeld also disappionted me by qualifying infront of his teammate which is the worst qualifying for Williams this season :frown:

The leader (Alonso) will start 3rd and the surprise was from McLaren driver Kimi who finished 7th . i guess we will see a very interesting race while those drivers will start from the 3rd and 4th rows.

Top 5

1- Button 1:15:217 (BAR HONDA)

2-Schumacher 1:15:475 (Ferrari)

3-Alonso 1:15:561 (Renault)

4-Fisichella 1:15:577 (Renault)

5- Montoya 1:15:729 (McLaren)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It should be interesting how Michael does now that he's starting from the first row. Usually he's had the pace but had to start from the back of the grid, and I think he has a real chance of winning.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
what a dramatic race was in montreal. too many excitement moments and too many surprises.

Kimi won the race after starting in the 7th position with a big disappointment for his teammate Montoya who was leading the race after Alonso's trouble and Got the Black flag for overtaking while the saftey car was on the track after Button's accident.

Renault finished the Race with 0 points after their drivers out of the race.

The unbelievable result was for Ferrari's driver Barrichello who started form the last position and finished 3rd after his teammate Schumacher.

some actions from the race :

Button who got the pole was out of the race cuz of stupid mistake hitting the wall.

Heidfeld out cuz engine blowing up.

Alonso out cuz of suspension after hitting the wall also.

Fisichella out cuz of Hydraulics problem.

top 6

1- Kimi
2-Schumacher
3-Barrichello
4-Massa
5-Webber
6-Ralf

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Actually I meant this, but thanks anyway

1. Fernando Alonso
2. Kimi Raikkonen
2. Jarno Trulli
4. Nick Heidfeld
5. Mark Webber
6. Ralf Schumacher
6. Giancarlo Fisichella
8. Michael Schumacher
8. Juan Pablo Montoya
10. Rubens Barrichello
10. David Coulthard
12. Alexander Wurz
13. Jacques Villeneuve
14. Pedro de la Rosa
15. Christian Klein
16. Felipe Massa
17. Vitantonio Liuzzi
18. Anthony Davidson
18. Tiago Monteiro
18. Narain Karthikeyan
18. Patrick Friesacher
18. Christijan Albers
18. Takuma Sato
18. Jenson Button

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Damn, Montoya should have learnt how to drive out of the pitlane. One time, he saw Alonso next to him and wanted to drive-out with high-speed and nearly ended in the wall and the second time: That was so stupid......... :LOL: I really had to laugh about the stupid idiot.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Montoya was really stupid. Everyone knows you cant pass under the safety car, even when lapping others. But actually, he didn't even have permission to get out of the pit lane, the light was red, he ignored it and got a black flag.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Must say I felt a bit sorry for Fis, he's had all the bad luck this season with Alonso winning everything, thought the streak was about to continue but thankfully Alonso was out too :party:

Montoya makes me laugh though I must say :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)