The Football Kamasutra (2 Viewers)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
There's a more recent pic (this season i think) of Gigi and Di Viao face to face....they look as if they were just about to kiss :wall:

I diddn't save it. Maybe if anyone knows which 1 i'm talking abt they could post it.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
There's a more recent pic (this season i think) of Gigi and Di Viao face to face....they look as if they were just about to kiss :wall:

I diddn't save it. Maybe if anyone knows which 1 i'm talking abt they could post it.
I remember it, nothing unsusal imo, considering that that was Gigi :D
You can see the same with half of Juve, half of NT and half of Serie A players ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

But why Gigi here? Some other guy is hanging on him, not he is hanging on that guy.
Worst,

he is the receiver...just wai a moment.....

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Buffon is gay..

thats not new :rolleyes:
that's ok. I look like a guy ;)

But why Gigi here? Some other guy is hanging on him, not he is hanging on that guy.
"that" particular guy likes to hang off many players :wallbang:

and Gigi is not capable of hanging off other guys........ that would be called murder :p

I remember it, nothing unsusal imo, considering that that was Gigi

You can see the same with half of Juve, half of NT and half of Serie A players
no need to defend Gigi against me you know :LOL:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I've seen Gigi holding thuram from the back and kissed him on the head. That really cracked me up!

And putting his hands on Tudor's thigh....

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
The Thuram thing... if we are talking abt the same incident is cos Thuram had just put a dangerous ball out.

Gigi's the GK, Thuram's the defender infront of him......so natural to hug him from the back.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

and Gigi is not capable of hanging off other guys........ that would be called murder :p
One jump and Miccoli would die :D

*I need dielaugh smiley here* :groan:

btw: who was THAT guy on thsi pic?

no need to defend Gigi against me you know :LOL:
I dont :D
Just explain situation too all of those, who knows nothing about him, so not to Gigi's fans ;):D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

receiver? wrong word........... victim is correct word :D
NO, he is not that innocent...because all the guys abuse him,,,and he is just smiling..........

just take a lok at the "italian super cup" celebration pic,,,and you will know what im talking about ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
The Thuram thing... if we are talking abt the same incident is cos Thuram had just put a dangerous ball out.

Gigi's the GK, Thuram's the defender infront of him......so natural to hug him from the back.
Exactly *yes*

I guess you people have never seen pics with Davids, that would be Kamasutra :eek::D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003

Hey my dear beatiful sunshine..I was going to frame Gigi up and stir things up abit for the Buffon girls you know???:mad:

But honestly, that kiss was too gentle too sweet too loving to be a passionate thankyou kiss....you watch it again!:kiss:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
I've seen Gigi holding thuram from the back and kissed him on the head. That really cracked me up!
It's funny to see that stuff between defenders and keepers, though I understand, since they save eachother's asses so many times, and their roles in the team are so closely linked...

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
@Vit:
One jump and Miccoli would die

*I need dielaugh smiley here*
no, i ned it more after reading that! So use your imagination :dielaugh:

:D

btw: who was THAT guy on thsi pic?
Isn't it Canna??? :confused: i thought it was. Canna jumps on everyone

I guess you people have never seen pics with Davids, that would be Kamasutra
hmmm...... what pics???? post them :D

@Hyde:

NO, he is not that innocent...because all the guys abuse him,,,and he is just smiling..........
i like him as 'not that innocent' :LOL: :LOL:

ok...... nevermind......

just take a lok at the "italian super cup" celebration pic,,,and you will know what im talking about
:LOL:

serioulsy though..... i don't think he's gay, but there are some pics that really make me :eek: <---- serious opinion.....dun kill me Vit

@Meow

Hey my dear beatiful sunshine..I was going to frame Gigi up and stir things up abit for the Buffon girls you know???
:D :D :D

But honestly, that kiss was too gentle too sweet too loving to be a passionate thankyou kiss....you watch it again!
:howler: can you imagine how many times we've looked at it already??? :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)