The 'following Enzo Maresca' thread (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
It might be a strange idea, but as I really like (and i'm sure more on this forum do) Enzo Maresca and hope he'll return I thought i'd create a thread to share and monitor how he is doing for Fiorentina.

Maresca has been injured for the most part of the season but returned to action this weekend against Udinese in the starting 11.

What are your thoughts on how he did(for the ones that have seen him play)?

Buy on AliExpress.com

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i havent seen Fiorentina play.....so cant really tell. hope he gets well soon, and starts to kick a** :D not ours of course ;)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
he certainly has the ability to cut it at fiorentina.he'll be a great player in the future,if not in juve then at some other big club.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Anyone remember Maresca's great scoop over I beleive Bologna's defence to assist Di Vaio(who did not score though..) ??

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    Anyone remember Maresca's great scoop over I beleive Bologna's defence to assist Di Vaio(who did not score though..) ??
    I think i've seen this , but i don't remmber THAT good

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    Pure class :thumb:

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
    Yes, good news, Fiorentina won 2-0 and Maresca and miccoli won :D

I don't know why I changed it Dominic. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing
    I see. So won't you have an other spur-of-the-thing thing and change it back ;)?

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
    Yes, good news, Fiorentina won 2-0 and Maresca and miccoli won :D

I don't know why I changed it Dominic. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing
    i cant even pronounce ur new nick, sally :down: :D

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    Channel4:

Player of the Week: Maresca (Fiorentina) Monday 1 November, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few eyebrows were raised in the summer when Juventus released Enzo Maresca and his performance in Week 9 explained why. The midfielder illustrated just how good a player he really is by inspiring Fiorentina to a shock 4-0 win over Lecce.

It’s no accident that the Viola’s change in form has coincided with the return of the Italian from injury. The Tuscans looked rather fragile and short of ideas under former boss Emiliano Mondonico, but that is no longer the case thanks to the ex-Under-21 international.

Maresca is a unique player in the Italian game. He is a midfielder who has a rare mix of quantity and quality. He can win back the ball but also dispense it with as much class as ease. If he can continue on this road then he surely has a realistic chance of breaking into Marcello Lippi’s Azzurri plans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)