The First Words of Bojinov (1 Viewer)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Wonder how it must feel for him having zdenek zeman as his mentor and Juve as a club he loves to play for.. ill die of confusion. Not spoiling the mood but usually this is an obvious statement from every and any player joing any club, they always express how they loved the club and how they are excited to play for them. Anyway either way I wish him the best and welcome him at Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Ibrahimovic9 said:
i cant believe we sold them mutu and got bojinov on loan wtf is that, definitley not something moggi would do
Its a sensible piece of business, that's what it is. We have been overstaffed in the forwards department for ages, Capello's persistence restricted the structure of the squad but now that we need the funds a periphery player like Mutu fetching 7-figure sums should go, no doubt. Bojinov is a talented youngster, obviously, but even at this juncture signing anyone ad committing them to a long-term contract while the future of the club is uncertain to say the least does no good for either the club or the player, and nobody knows how Bojinov will turn out. A loan with an option for outright purchase makes perfect financial sense from our point of view.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
I think its great that Juventus have been forced into giving youngsters like Boijnov a chance, remember last year we were complaining about the lack of pace and enthuasism well at least now this will change

just on another note, its very quiet around here now, I quess a lot of the posters spouting 'JUVE TILL I DIE' a few weeks ago have changed their mind :disagree:

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
JUVESUPPORTER said:
I think its great that Juventus have been forced into giving youngsters like Boijnov a chance, remember last year we were complaining about the lack of pace and enthuasism well at least now this will change

just on another note, its very quiet around here now, I quess a lot of the posters spouting 'JUVE TILL I DIE' a few weeks ago have changed their mind :disagree:
I am still here, and I have not changed my mind about Juve. I will support them always!!!!!!!!!!!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Bojinov wants to stop living his Hollywood lifestyle and concentrate in scoring On the pitch and not off it.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Juventus managment should try to bring Goran Pandev from Lazio (since they are relegated too) , he's a awesone player also ,can play as an attacker or on the wing...proven him self many times in Seria A last two seasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)