The Financial Situation (60 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

after 5 years of going red, we have turned profits this season (+€3.5m)
10/11 = -€95m
11/12 = -€49m
12/13 = -€16m
13/14 = -€7m
14/15 = +€3.5m

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:rofl: Perspective Cheesio. Dybala was a "great" buy and Sandro was an "opportunity." However, the position that most needs reinforcement is a luxury Bro. Get with the program. You must twist everything to suit your defense of the great man when you are on the delusional Team_Beppe. Forza Team_Pathetic.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It does worry me that we run with 4-3-1-2 in some MASSIVE games and made it our go to formation last year and we still haven't got a TQ

It should've been something we were looking at long before the Summer transfer window opened, now it's nearly shut and Plan A through to Z looks like it's failed.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:rofl: Perspective Cheesio. Dybala was a "great" buy and Sandro was an "opportunity." However, the position that most needs reinforcement is a luxury Bro. Get with the program. You must twist everything to suit your defense of the great man when you are on the delusional Team_Beppe. Forza Team_Pathetic.
:lol:

It's astounding that we didn't take care of the most important position for the formation that got us to the CL final. In fact, we managed to make it significantly worse for this season to the point that the formation is no longer viable by selling Vidal.

I wonder what Beppe's thought process was on this one?

Hmmm... Allegri likes the 4-3-1-2. The switch to 4-3-1-2 saved our season, got us a domestic double, and a spot in the CL final last year. I wonder...

What if we sell Vidal, the starting CAM, give away our best player Tevez, and make this season a little more challenging for him. If we sign a top CAM it would be way too easy for him. Let's see if Allegri is Juve material by forcing him to go back to the 3-5-2 this year. If he can win with the 3-5-2, he's Juventus material.

Jupentus

Jul 29, 2015
:lol:

It's astounding that we didn't take care of the most important position for the formation that got us to the CL final. In fact, we managed to make it significantly worse for this season to the point that the formation is no longer viable by selling Vidal.

I wonder what Beppe's thought process was on this one?

Hmmm... Allegri likes the 4-3-1-2. The switch to 4-3-1-2 saved our season, got us a domestic double, and a spot in the CL final last year. I wonder...

What if we sell Vidal, the starting CAM, give away our best player Tevez, and make this season a little more challenging for him. If we sign a top CAM it would be way too easy for him. Let's see if Allegri is Juve material by forcing him to go back to the 3-5-2 this year. If he can win with the 3-5-2, he's Juventus material.
3-4-1-2! Or 3-5-2!
Why not?

When marchisio-asamoah-khedira back in the team
Cuadrado-sandro start to play
This 3-5-2 is beast!

If we manage to get proper playmaking cam, 3-4-1-2!

Crazy guardiola put 3-3-1-3 without CB and still manage 3-0 against leverkusen..

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Cuadrado really isn't a RWB for a 3-5-2. He's really mediocre playing there. He's a RM in a 4-4-2, or a RWF in a 4-3-3 or 3-4-3. And seeing as we don't have a LM or LWF, we probably aren't playing any of the formations that suit Cuadrado. If we pigeonhole him into a RWB position, he'll be mediocre.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He can play as a wing back, just means whoever is on the right side of the midfield 3 has to do a bit more defensively. That's basically what happened when he played there in Florence.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
From what I saw, in that 13-14 season when he scored 15 goals and had 10 assists, most of his best performances came while play RWF in a 4-3-3... They also played the 3-5-2, but with much less success. By the end of the season they were almost exclusively playing 4-3-3. And in the last 11 games Cuadrado scored 8 goals and had 5 assists playing in that 4-3-3. He was a beast.

Jupentus

Jul 29, 2015
From what I saw, in that 13-14 season when he scored 15 goals and had 10 assists, most of his best performances came while play RWF in a 4-3-3... They also played the 3-5-2, but with much less success. By the end of the season they were almost exclusively playing 4-3-3. And in the last 11 games Cuadrado scored 8 goals and had 5 assists playing in that 4-3-3. He was a beast.
That was awesome observation..
But, i am still hope cuadrado will be shine in wing back considering he has barz behind and marchisio holding mid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)