The Financial Situation (21 Viewers)

Dec 24, 2012
I know it was ~92m with matchday revenue from the first leg of the semifinal, don't quote me on it though. It's going to be about 100m total which is huge, the most we've ever made in champions league money is €65 million 2 seasons ago, we're on route to nearly €100 million this season purely in champions league revenue. And that while we have increased revenue in every area over the past 12 months, far beyond expectations, and we're also about to receive a massive increase in revenue from the new TV/Adidas and FIAT deals.

Life is looking great for Juve

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
Damn, much less than I thought
Maybe, but a reasonable expectation would've been to expect the 65m from a CL QF that we earned two years ago. However with Roma going out early and Napoli failing to qualify at all, that already rose to 78m, so the difference really is between the calculated 65m and the sum we're getting now.

Jan 5, 2007
Yeah it depend on how many clubs from the same league in the cl, so cuz we are the only italian we are getting every one money.
If you go back you will find a post regarding that.

- - - Updated - - -

Here it is... Its writen in december and i think its not mentioning tickets money.
The bianconeri are slated to receive a minimum of €70 million from this Champions League campaign.

he Champions League is surely a fascinating competition: the strongest clubs compete to defend their honour and prestige to lift the final trophy, and gain access to the World Cup of Clubs to play for in December. But mostly, many millions to take home.

According to today’s Tuttosport, Juventus has assured itself of €70 million from this Champions League, as follows:

Participation to the round robin: €8.6 million
Performance (€1M per win, €500,000 per draw): €3.5 million
Bonus for qualifying to the Round of 16: €3.5 million
Ticket and sales receipts from hosting matches: €7.5 million
Market Pool base: €22 million
Market Pool bonus (variable): €24.9 million
The bonus component of the market pool can be as high as €34 million (€40 million minus the €6 that went to Roma) but it varies according to the number of games played in the Champions League, which depends on how far Juventus goes in the competition.

The common Latin phrase of “mortem tua vitae mea” (your death is my life) is quite fitting in this case as Roma’s elimination gave Juventus an estimated €2.8M more of the market pool share.

In the unlikely event that Juventus advance all the way to the final, total revenue from the Champions League may be closer to €80 million!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We need them to get knocked out early, that sure helps :D
That's my point.

I think the point of the "coefficient" argument is it helps our league be more attractive for big name players to come here.

Well, we certainly shot that shitty argument down because we are doing quite well if I'm not mistaken. Screw the other teams. I hope next season repeats and whichever other Italian team makes the CL crashes out in the group stages.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
On a technical level it certainly helps to maintain a high standard of the league, not just better players for your own team but your players improve facing better opponents, and you can then transfer that across to European competition. That being said, in the Premier League where there is a lot of money across the league they sometimes are spread very thinly trying to negotiate both competitions (plus two cups for 1st team/fringe/reserve).

It'll be difficult for us to maintain a strong CL showing over several years if the league stagnates further or decreases, because we won't always have this togetherness and desire to prove everyone wrong that we have under this first season with Allegri. Next year the pressure doubles, the same way it did after Conte's first league win.

Jan 5, 2007
That's my point.

I think the point of the "coefficient" argument is it helps our league be more attractive for big name players to come here.

Well, we certainly shot that $#@!ty argument down because we are doing quite well if I'm not mistaken. Screw the other teams. I hope next season repeats and whichever other Italian team makes the CL crashes out in the group stages.
I really hope seria a team to back in shape and see a good challange.

But imo it need no less of two years so they back.

I cant see any one passing 16 or qp next year, that will benefet us again next year with no less than 70m if we reach the semi final.

Jan 5, 2007
I'm pretty sure it was calculated that the revenue reached €79.5m at the semi-final stage.
yep, so the amount of 100m is not a fake one if we win the final.

The most important is to keep the performance the next two years while the other italian team still absent.

If we reach two semis in the next two years is equal to 150 m minimum even if we get out in semis

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Just read this on TMW :

Juve are thinking of saying no to 7 million standard of Adidas for the merchandising rights. The Bianconeri want to sell themselves and count to get much more precisely because of the success of the team.
- - - Updated - - -

I suppose this is why United and Bayern got handed larger contracts ? Dont know how this works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)