The Financial Situation (7 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
LOL no way! That's insane, the only thing that would make this cooler is if you were east african!?

Man I miss UofA. Those were the days. I miss the RATT. The location was amazing.

Man, we buy so much of your weed it's not even funny.
Yessir, I'm Somali :D

I grew up in Horseshoe Valley, by Barrie. Do you like living in Toronto?
Fack Toronto, Ottawa is where it's at. That's where I spent the most beautiful 17 years of my life. :heart:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 3, 2014
A 14 million euros that we won't spend on wingers.

$#@! this $#@!.
Meh, it will all drop to the bottom line. If we use our current capital structure of 3.0x EBITDA for leverage, it will give us 14 million euro less ~5% interest (2.3 million) in perpetuity, plus 3.0x14million=42 million upfront through the issuance of debt.

That is enough to buy a worth while player if combined with the sale of the pylon known as Fernando Llorente.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
Agnelli revealed record turnover for the Bianconeri.
“The daily work of the men and women of Juventus - who ideally I’d be able to thank individually here today - led Juventus to a turnover of €280.5m in operating revenues, consisting of matchday revenues and television rights.
“When you include the 'player management’ revenue, that’s a turnover of over €300m for the first time in our history - precisely €315.8m.
“Breaking even pre-tax, and a return to operating profit after three years complete the turnaround, one which few believed was possible.”

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At this stage, getting out of this mess would be like winning the CL for me.
After that, the rest is a bonus (we have fallen so low :sad:)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Qualifying for the 2nd round won't give us significant bonus, at least not a tangible one and not immediately. Last year we earned more in the EL for reaching semis than what we would have earned if we had qualified for the 2nd round and got eliminated at that stage.

Obviously we need to try to stay as long as possible in the CL for marketing purposes as this is by far the biggest club competition in football and reaching the latter stages will have long term benefits for our brand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)