The Financial Situation (9 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think understand now why Immobile was sold to Torino and not to Dortmund. Immobile's co-ownership resolved at 18th of June, transferred from Torino to Dortmund on 1st of July after transfer window opened. So the profit on disposal is applicable to 13/14 season instead of 14/15. Zaza's 'plusvalenza' also applies towards the 13/14 season because all co-owns were settled before the deadline of June 20th... That's what I understood of what the writer of the article is saying...

profit on player disposal more than €30m.
https://twitter.com/MarcoIaria1/status/505645792817053696
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

So 300 milion threshold reached?
We have passed the 300mln?
If I added numbers correctly it seems we have. :)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Nice to see we broke the 300 million barrier again, need to keep generating money to move forward. We really must aim to have a solid CL this time around it gives the club the most exposure beating other top teams rather than winning Serie A again.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Nice to see we broke the 300 million barrier again, need to keep generating money to move forward. We really must aim to have a solid CL this time around it gives the club the most exposure beating other top teams rather than winning Serie A again.
This is the first time we break it. Nice surprise and much better than I expected since we were eliminated from the group stages of the CL. This is a first for an Italian team. Well done.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Nope, it was around 280 million (which was a significant increase from the year before because of CL football).

- - - Updated - - -

When Agnelli was aiming for a 350 million benchmark he wasn't kidding himself. Likely now with the new sponsorships/TV deal.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Nope, it was around 280 million (which was a significant increase from the year before because of CL football).

- - - Updated - - -

When Agnelli was aiming for a 350 million benchmark he wasn't kidding himself. Likely now with the new sponsorships/TV deal.
Ah ok thanks, nice to see we are on the right track any way!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The board really needs to give us a loan to sign a top attacking player. The increase in revenue from sales, from sponsorship, from deeper CL runs, more overseas interest in our brand, would make it worthwhile in my opinion. If we're waiting for a day when our revenue alone allows us to buy top players, we're years and years away from that based on the current model. If we use a couple loans to make our team more competitive on the European stage again, the increase in revenue and worldwide interest in the Juve brand would more than make up for the cost of the loan.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
The board really needs to give us a loan to sign a top attacking player. The increase in revenue from sales, from sponsorship, from deeper CL runs, more overseas interest in our brand, would make it worthwhile in my opinion. If we're waiting for a day when our revenue alone allows us to buy top players, we're years and years away from that based on the current model. If we use a couple loans to make our team more competitive on the European stage again, the increase in revenue and worldwide interest in the Juve brand would more than make up for the cost of the loan.
Can't afford to record the annual amortisation and interest expense to our income statement due to FFP.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We got Llorente, Tevez

And just saw what great signings Marotta does with Coman's showing today

- - - Updated - - -

iirc, Agnelli said "350mil excluding Championsleague related income
I think the signings done considering the financial parameters given to Marotta have been brilliant. However, I'd still like the board to loan us enough to purchase one 22-26 year old established star at least every second year to supplement those signings. Our defense is aging. We are going to need to replace Barzagli, and purchase another CB to compete with either Ogbonna or Bonucci (hopefully one is sold) for first backup spot. So 2 CBs (perhaps Rugani can be one) needed. I'd like to see the board loan us the money to spend 20+ mil on a top class (and young) CB.

Our midfield, if we don't include Pirlo, as Vidal--Marchisio--Pogba seems to work is perfect for the next few years. Ideally, I'd like to see us bring in an AM just so we have that option. And I'd like this to be a marquee signing, as in 30-50 mil, so it would be nice if the board would loan us that 40-60 mil to make two top signings like an AM and a CB possible.

Hopefully Coman continues such fine displays as today. I think he could be both a fantastic SS and a fantastic attacking winger. And then Berardi will hopefully continue his development and return next year to play the opposite wing in wing-based formations, with Morata or Llorente between them, Tevez at times too, or pushing him out wide to the wing, with a sort of free role. He's not ideal out wide, but he's decent there.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Can't afford to record the annual amortisation and interest expense to our income statement due to FFP.
^^
I think the signings done considering the financial parameters given to Marotta have been brilliant. However, I'd still like the board to loan us enough to purchase one 22-26 year old established star at least every second year to supplement those signings. Our defense is aging. We are going to need to replace Barzagli, and purchase another CB to compete with either Ogbonna or Bonucci (hopefully one is sold) for first backup spot. So 2 CBs (perhaps Rugani can be one) needed. I'd like to see the board loan us the money to spend 20+ mil on a top class (and young) CB.

Our midfield, if we don't include Pirlo, as Vidal--Marchisio--Pogba seems to work is perfect for the next few years. Ideally, I'd like to see us bring in an AM just so we have that option. And I'd like this to be a marquee signing, as in 30-50 mil, so it would be nice if the board would loan us that 40-60 mil to make two top signings like an AM and a CB possible.

Hopefully Coman continues such fine displays as today. I think he could be both a fantastic SS and a fantastic attacking winger. And then Berardi will hopefully continue his development and return next year to play the opposite wing in wing-based formations, with Morata or Llorente between them, Tevez at times too, or pushing him out wide to the wing, with a sort of free role. He's not ideal out wide, but he's decent there.
We would either need to increase our income significantly from this point, or sell few players in order to reduce wages and amortisation to make room for player of that profile.

Btw we've been getting loans every summer for transfer market activities. Only last summer we received 43m according to our financial report.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)