The Financial Situation (8 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Can someone explain where all this debt came from?
Net financial debt : 160.3m of which financial liabilities consists of,

52.1m for Juventus Stadium loan,
14.1m for Vinovo finance lease,
50.1m for Bank overdraft and
49.3m Advances from factoring companies on receivables (transfer campaign).

This is what I understand somebody else might explain it better. I am not clear about the bank overdraft and advances from factoring companies. In the cash flow statement the sum of 'due to banks and factoring companies' 99.4m is shown as bank overdraft.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

This is what I understand somebody else might explain it better. I am not clear about the bank overdraft and advances from factoring companies. In the cash flow statement the sum of 'due to banks and factoring companies' 99.4m is shown as bank overdraft.
Basically bank overdrafts are loans, but those that exceed our deposit or other offered guarantees to the banks.

Advances, logically are the funds that we've received upfront; our receivables (from previously sold players) are guarantees for these.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Does anyone know anything new about the whole Mutu situation? I reckon it could well be the difference between Nainggolian or no Nainggolian.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

+10 million for giovinco diapers

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
A few days ago I saw a report in Gazzetta about Milan making more money then we did last year. How is that even possible? We almost have 2x more fans than Milan do in Italy, we have our own stadium, we made shitloads of money from the CL last year and we're actually a winning team right now. All of those points I just mentioned are huge factors.

Are the people in charge of this area in Juventus doing a bad job reaching their true potential?

EDIT: Tried to post the picture, not working.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
A few days ago I saw a report in Gazzetta about Milan making more money then we did last year. How is that even possible? We almost have 2x more fans than Milan do in Italy, we have our own stadium, we made shitloads of money from the CL last year and we're actually a winning team right now. All of those points I just mentioned are huge factors.

Are the people in charge of this area in Juventus doing a bad job reaching their true potential?

EDIT: Tried to post the picture, not working.
Link to the picture then?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
They have better sponsors, shirt one along with kit manufacturer. Also Milan have larger fan base abroad, but the difference was mere 5-10m, if that, IIRC, while previously (3-4 years ago) it was close to 100m; we've closed the gap lately.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Liverpool FC has today announced nine new television partnerships, which will allow millions of fans across the globe to watch the most recent Reds games and enjoy access to exclusive content and behind-the-scenes footage from the club.

The new deals encompass the following: beIN Sport (Hong Kong); Kompass (Indonesia); Sony (India); beIN Sport (Middle East and France); Sommet (New Zealand); TV2 (Norway); Arena TV (Balkans); Go TV (Malta); 365 Media (Iceland).

Working with Pitch International, the new TV partnerships will bring the club closer to the global Liverpool family, enabling fans to get more of an insight into the team they love.

The deals will also help to bolster the football credentials of the various TV platforms, allowing them to become true destinations of Barclays Premier League action in each region.

Matthew Baxter, chief media officer at Liverpool FC, said: "It's fantastic that the club has been able to secure the new host of TV partnerships, allowing passionate Reds to watch the heroes they love.

"One of the club's main aims is to extend engagement through our various media with the millions of fans across the world, so that they feel part of the Liverpool FC family, and these deals are another step in that direction."

Henri Kamerling, head of sales at Pitch International, said: "We are delighted to be working with Liverpool FC on this project. These wide-ranging deals represent the first steps as we work with the club to deliver their key content to their fans around the world."

Is it possible we can do something like this ?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Looks like an extension of LFC TV to me. I'm sure we could do that, but our target would be narrower. English teams have the English-speaking countries, Scandinavia (mostly included, hence), east Asia, Africa. We would need networks that cover English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian and Arabic as a starting point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)