The Financial Situation (19 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
wow. even after marotta's tight ass bargaining deals we still ended up in the red.

from stadium expenses maybe?
Not even a bit.

My guess: Higher amortization, salaries, services such as transport, accommodation and other what they call it external costs. We'll see in the next few weeks.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
worrying about expenses are the poor's mentality, we need to worry about how to increase the revenue.

unfortunately it seem that we will need to sell someone with huge amount of value next season, I hope I'm wrong though

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The continassa project, didn't we give the council 11m for the land?
I believe those kind of costs don't influence net result of the year because they are treated as a long term investment and as such they enter balance sheet. That said value of our buildings and lands must have increased.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Juve, and six other clubs, are putting pressure on the Lega to do better when it comes to renegotiating Serie A TV rights:

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/29-08...ento-sette-club-diritti-tv-201055438244.shtml
Tell me about it! They are simply not showing Serie A in a lot of markets now. Serie A popularity has suffered for obvious reasons but one of the problems I have noticed is, in some markets, the networks feel they don't need it to retain subscribers. The Lega tried to play hard ball and sais: "well f*ck you you are not getting the rights". That might ok for 1 season. But if you do that for 2 seasons, your bargaining power goes down more because your customers got used to not watching it.

So what they should do is this: If a network doesn't want to buy your rights, in the interim you set up a streaming site and get customers to pay for a legit stream". That is a way you avoid leaving money on the table. I ended up paying for Al Jazeera after getting around geoblocking - it cost me US$135 for the whole season which is really cheap and that includes Serie A, EPL, Champions League, Europa League, Ligue 1, and La Liga and the ATP tour tennis.

And don't get me started on the people behind the FIGC and what they have done to totally destroy Serie A's appeal.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
worrying about expenses are the poor's mentality

LOL

almost all major companies are looking for ways to minmiize their expenses. all of them. no exception. that's how they got rich. that's their duty to shareholders. if you dont understand that chances are you havent graduated highschool/ still or are in highschool.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
LOL

almost all major companies are looking for ways to minmiize their expenses. all of them. no exception. that's how they got rich. that's their duty to shareholders. if you dont understand that chances are you havent graduated highschool/ still or are in highschool.
no, the true riches are getting richer by increasing their income, minimizing expenses are employee's job :lol: do you think some sheiks/tycoons are worrying their closet expenses? :lol: they are and better be worrying about capitalizing the next company.

expenses are always getting bigger as long as everyone are still depending on money, it's inevitable, why waste effort on preventing the inevitable when you can and must find ways to increase your current boundaries?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
no, the true riches are getting richer by increasing their income, minimizing expenses are employee's job :lol: do you think some sheiks/tycoons are worrying their closet expenses? :lol: they are and better be worrying about capitalizing the next company.

expenses are always getting bigger as long as everyone are still depending on money, it's inevitable, why waste effort on preventing the inevitable when you can and must find ways to increase your current boundaries?
We should have gotten another €100M loan and snapped up Bale, right?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

sheiks and tycoons are anomalies not the norm. even they have budgets, its'jsut so much higher than anyone else they never will reach it.

IF exppenses were not an issue you wouldn't see companies cutting round corners, shipping jobs overseas, or lobbying governments. i am surprised i actually have to explain this to you. i would expect this sort of ignorance from someone with little intelligence or personality like voller.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)