The Financial Situation (86 Viewers)

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Somebody call the whambulance! For those who don't know the Agnelli holding company (EXOR) doesn't completely control FIAT. EXOR's stake is around 30% last time I checked. Not that this matters.
What does matter is that FIAT and Juventus aren't the same company! The FIAT board has a legal duty to all of their shareholders, which is to maximize all of their value (increase the stock price). And if that means sponsoring the national team and not Juventus then so be it. Can't believe people cry over this.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
Somebody call the whambulance! For those who don't know the Agnelli holding company (EXOR) doesn't completely control FIAT. EXOR's stake is around 30% last time I checked. Not that this matters.
What does matter is that FIAT and Juventus aren't the same company! The FIAT board has a legal duty to all of their shareholders, which is to maximize all of their value (increase the stock price). And if that means sponsoring the national team and not Juventus then so be it. Can't believe people cry over this.
Whole post, specifically bold part = :tup:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:tup:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Said the same thing many times over and people still think that Fiat and Juve are the same.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We could decide to use it in the 1st or 1st couple of years and then use the rest with the stadium money and Agüero shirt sales money. :oops:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I studied financial menagment, so from financial report which you can find on Juventus page situation is not as bad as it seems. The loss of 95 mill is not something that we will have to pay. We had revenues 172 mil in 2010/11, operating cost in amount of 196 mil, amortisation 60 mil, so after calculating those variables we came to an amount of 95 millions. But here is the trick clubs use amortisation just like firms use it and it's to reduce taxes. For those who don't know what amortisation in football means here is an explanation. When a club buys a player for example 20 mil and gives him 5 year contract, they will use it as an amortisation in amount 4 mil a year, and after 5 years player has no value of whatsoever. So if you deduct 60 millions amortisation out of this 95 you have an amount of 30 mil. And given the fact that we have and will spent 120 millions on players in past two seasons which we will pay off annually in amount of around 30 millions starting this year, we shouldn't be alarmed. Don't forget 23 mil we earn less from tv rights, 20-25 mill CL. Also they calculated 79 millions from stadium investment. I don't have time now for more detailed analysis, but those are the basics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)