The Financial Situation (144 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@ the Wanna be funny man...I'm the "ladies man" nick was referring to. Take notes bitch, ask Andy who the man is.

@nicholas::::::::::::: yeah dude, I had to sleep on the couch because I couldn't stop laughing....man was she angry. :sergio:

Forza our finances.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Something gay only nick would say.

Basically him posting on my wall about him being in bed with my girl.

:howler: idiot, watch what u say nick!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
@ the Wanna be funny man...I'm the "ladies man" nick was referring to. Take notes bitch, ask Andy who the man is.

@nicholas::::::::::::: yeah dude, I had to sleep on the couch because I couldn't stop laughing....man was she angry. :sergio:

Forza our finances.
You're a ladies man but you were kicked to the curb & forced to sleep on the couch?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Newest Juve sponsor "MSC Cruises". Good job Blanc.

Google Translate.

MSC Cruises Juventus Official Supplier for the entire football season 2010/2011.

The agreement will combine two prestigious international brands, the true icons of Italian success is synonymous with excellence in their respective fields.

"It is with pride that today we announce this important partnership with the Juventus football club of great international prestige with fans and supporters around the world - said Pierfrancesco Vago, CEO of MSC Crociere - Our company and Juventus have many things in common, not only because they export the best of Made in Italy ", but also for their common values such as teamwork, healthy competition and team spirit. For this reason I am convinced that the partnership will bring great satisfaction to each other and will have long time. "

"The agreement signed with MSC - said Jean-Claude Blanc, CEO and general manager of Juventus - Juventus close in a mark of absolute quality, a leader in its field and recognized international respect. This partnership fits perfectly into the strategy of Juventus, which aims to planning for solid synergies with excellent partners in the Italian and international markets. "

MSC Cruises currently has the most modern fleet in the world with eleven ships: MSC Magnifica, the latest, MSC Fantasia and MSC Splendida, the biggest ships ever built by a European ship, MSC Poesia, MSC Orchestra, MSC Musica, MSC Sinfonia, MSC Armonia, MSC Opera, MSC Lirica, MSC Melody, sailing all year in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Atlantic Ocean, the Caribbean, North and South America, Indian Ocean and South Africa. MSC Cruises is the only company to receive the '6 Golden Pearls' from the Bureau Veritas in recognition of its high level of quality management and environmental protection, and got the double certification ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 for management systems quality and food safety on all aspects of catering, both on land and on board. MSC Cruises also has at heart the welfare of children, and as a responsible market leader, believes in activities that create positive impact in the regions where it operates. For this, the company has partnered with UNICEF to fund a community project aimed at training the children of Brazil in need.

Juventus.it

Jan 5, 2007
Barcelona Announce €79 Million Losses For 2009-10 Season With Debt Of €430 Million

Barcelona have announced losses of €79 million for last season (2009-10), but president Sandro Rosell remains confident that the club are working hard to curb their debt which now stands at €430m.

The figures were announced at the club's general assembly on Saturday, but despite being in the red, Rosell can see a positive outlook.

"Knowing the truth is the only way to establish a solid path. We understand how we need to proceed along the road and soon we will recover the positive numbers," he told the press as reported by Marca.

"We must look at the future with optimism. We confirmed a bank loan of €155 million which guarantees economic strength and keep up with payments. Soon we will recover the positive numbers

glad to know that i will never see this kind of numbers against juve,430 wtf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 121)